Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

paintball on tv. another bad name for it

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spiritofyouth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiritofyouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: paintball on tv. another bad name for it
    Posted: 25 October 2004 at 8:37pm

well they just showed paintball on discovery channels 'monster garage' or whatever. they were shooting at this big toaster thing. they were using some spyder thigns and NOT WEARING ANY MASKS and it was even pointed at people nobody arounf them wore masks.

it makes me sick to see this on tv becuase people see this and think paintball is dangerous and try and ban it.

so i am boycotting discovery chanel and i hope all of you do to becuase stuff like this just makes a bad name for paintball and gets it banned.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 8:42pm
omgzorz we soooo don't care
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 8:47pm
i'm sure they're going to try and ban paintball...we better watch out

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 8:50pm
Can I have a cookie?
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 8:51pm

Sorry, I had to.

Edited by Darur
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 8:51pm
...Umm, nice try. We aren't some cult that boycotts things just because of stupid people. Paintball is growing at an incredible rate. Something very terrible would have to happen for it to die...

Elect Kerry. See where that takes us...   

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 8:51pm
thanks a lot, could you stick that in an envelope and label it SH&& I ALREADY KNOW
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 8:53pm
some guy got a baseball thrown at his head today, i think they might ban baseball.
<1 meg sig = bad>
Spiritofyouth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiritofyouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 8:53pm
well aparently you guys dont care about the future of paintball.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Spiritofyouth Spiritofyouth wrote:

No, weve just been through it like a bajillion times.

Edited by Darur
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

some guy got a baseball thrown at his head today, i think they might ban baseball.
lol... i nailed my brother in the leg yesturday with a line drive, it went like 40yards and passed my other brothe and my friend billy then BAM... my brother hit the ground, i was laughing so hard i couldnt hit for about a minute.
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:03pm
Yep Seawolf, it says right there on his website that his third act as president will be to ban paintball. Thats right after he disbands the military and eats all the babies and old people.....

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:05pm

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

Sorry, I had to.

Hmmmmm, that bag looks awfully familiar....aint that the son of the Unknown Comic?

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Squirrel Master View Drop Down
Official Forum Haiku Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squirrel Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:23pm

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

Originally posted by Spiritofyouth Spiritofyouth wrote:

No, weve just been through it like a bajillion times.

You'll get used to it man....it's not that we don't care....it's that we know it wont influence a ban on the sport....think back when CO2 tank valves were coming off and striking people dead...did they ban paintball? NO.....they just set up safety advisories for it......the most drastic thing you would ever see from this is CAUTION: Dont shoot toasters.....stupid people will always be around to do stupid things.....just remember that they're put on this earth for our entertainment and weren't meant to be taken seriously.....

ROCK IS DEAD!!! Long Live Paper and Scissors
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic