FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Song Ever?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Multi-Colored J Multi-Colored J wrote:

There is no "Best song". There's a lot of good songs and mixed opinions by everyone.

Thank you Captain Obvious

borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 1:32pm
Another brick in the wall PT2 - Pink FLoyd   Master of Puppets - Metallica  or  What would you say - Dave Matthews Band    OR  The Immigrant song - Led Zeppelin        &nbs p;       its not really the greatest song but i really like the game - Disturbed

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 1:55pm
Id have to go with either

boy sets fire - highwire escape artist
game over - little mac's confession
black mages - those who fight further
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 3:19pm
black betty by spider bate
zak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
ive been called plenty of things on here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 7:44pm
sanatarium- metallica. and since when is usher rap? if your gonna listen to rap listen to some tupac or biggie. or if your into the new stuff find some Game hes more of a blood then a rapper but hes good
I <3 my A5 View Drop Down
"I am also a Pansy and Commy!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I <3 my A5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 8:11pm
Theres a lot of good songs for different tastes or moods. One moment one might be the best and another a different song. But I agree, that NOFX- The Decline is definately a great song.
Smoking Jesus causes testicular cancer.
XBL Gamertag: Velcronia
for Halo 2
Bass654321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bass654321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 8:20pm

I personally believe that Stairway to Heaven is the most overrated Zeppelin song ever. The solo kicks, but the song is overplayed like crazy. Dazed and Confused is underrated because people forget about the use of the violin bow on the solo. For best songs, I nominate Led Zeppelin- Since I've Been Loving You, Heartbreaker, Achilles Last Stand and For Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb, Brain Damage. My list clocks in at

1. Heartbreaker
  2. Comfortably Numb
  3. Since I've Been Loving You
  4. Brain Damage
  5. Achilles Last Stand
"You have to be trusted, by the people that you lied to. So that when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in."

Pink Floyd- Dogs
PROCARBINEϗ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROCARBINEϗ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 9:43pm
Red Hot Chilli Peppers-give it away now...... hahaha (worst song possibly ever)

Um anything by RATM when Zack de la Rocha was in, that guy from audioslave (dont care enough to get his name) is a wanker.

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 9:46pm
The Unforgiven- Metallica.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic