Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

’03 shocker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chrisishott3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisishott3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ’03 shocker
    Posted: 25 October 2004 at 6:24pm
if i bought a '03 shocker without the eye and used a halo w/ zcode am i gonna break balls? because i dunno if i want to hand over the money for a shocker with the eye.
Live Strong
Wear Yellow
Ariakon_Eagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariakon_Eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 7:06pm
Will the halo with z code will probabally prevent it from breaking, you might get a break like every 4000 shots...maybe. I plan to do this except with a reloader b(i like them better).
You call the Eagle, Eagle does the rest.
poamike View Drop Down

Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poamike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 7:09pm

my dad has the eye on his and it broke and every 20 balls 1 would break sry man but u need the eye (pricy to fix)

By - Michael "Red Devil" Johnson

I need to read the rules on sig and avatar sizes.
procarb11 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filter dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarb11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 7:43pm
u might chop once and long while, but it wont be so bad that you would need eyes, unless you shoot over 20 bps and start to out shoot the Halo you wont need eyes, but they are nice to have, they will ensure absolutely no breaks, but if u have a halo i dont see you having a problem
Dust Black/Red DM5, Ultralite Frame, Ultralite Barrel, Orange Bolt Kit, Virtue Laser Eyes
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 8:00pm
^^^The Shocker board is capped at 18 with vision off and in non-vision ones, so outshooting the Halo won't happen. unless the batteries die or something.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

spyderjunke View Drop Down
You heard me: Spyder = junke

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderjunke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 1:44pm
well i have a shocker and the halo will keep so don't worry about i never use it

I rock to my own beat
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic