FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

At World Cup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Civilian Of View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Platinum Member in disguise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: At World Cup
    Posted: 25 October 2004 at 5:59pm
Whats up. Just sitting here at the Westgate resort getting ready to have a team meeting and go over game plans and order pizza and what not so we are ready for our first match at 9 tomorrow. Its pretty nice down here, the venue is OK, but not as nice as nemocolin IMO. The grass and ground isnt nearly comparable.

But anyway.. shot the proto and DM5. Id say the Proto is of better value. All the bolts on the DM4, 5, and Proto are all different now. Im looking forward to selling my DM4 when I get back, and picking up a Proto. But thats cuz I can get em cheap

But yea.. Any request on pictures of new stuff? Ill see what I can do when im not playing or doing something else.
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 6:01pm
hmm ill talk to you about the DMfizzle. anyway good luck man.
<no ginormous sigs please>
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 6:01pm
I would say i wanna see some pics, but everyone on this forum has posted them already. Good luck!

pbfreak98 View Drop Down
Mah Bizzle!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbfreak98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 6:01pm
Do you think you could get pics of some of the new stuff from ICD?
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 6:46pm
o, if you see team hailstorm, if you get a chance, tell them Michael says hi
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 6:49pm
thats kewl have fun good luck
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 6:50pm
Get some pics of stuff from ICD and WGP!!!
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Fast Splat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast Splat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 6:53pm

COOL> How much do u want for the DM4... PM me.

Get some pics of the field and other stuff... If you can...

The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 6:56pm
Get me some pics of the sonic borg and the new ICD stuff and I will give you a big cookie...

I'm going down there on wed.

-Mike

Edited by The Man
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 7:39pm

If you could get some pics of the guys from Team Addicted(if they are there, not sure if they are gonna even make it since i saw one of their front players today at school), i'd like that.

Claire Bennavides(sp?), Bea youngs, all the pretty females you can find would be good as well.

tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 7:41pm
welll ive seen all the pics i wanna see but have you or will you play phantom regiment ?
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 7:44pm
Good luck man.  What team are you?
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 7:44pm
That's awesome. Good luck!
YONK~!~
Check This Out
Civilian Of View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Platinum Member in disguise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:27pm
Denver Altitude. D3 Xball. Start tomorrow off at 9am. As far as finding other times, I wouldnt count on it. Its gunna be to hard to find certain teams and what field and what time etc... I talk to one of the femmes everytime im at an event. I keep forgetting her name. Shes new to them and 15, pretty good looking. Ill see what I can do with that....
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 9:51pm
nice, wish i was there, even to just watch!
yeah, check out the AGD booth, they will be selling the demo guns as a daily special...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic