Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

one last snipe question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PaintballkidEPS View Drop Down

Strike 2 - F-Bomb in Avatar (08/21)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: one last snipe question
    Posted: 24 October 2004 at 5:46am

alright i wanna finish this for once and for all im not going by the real definition of a sniper more like a marksman wen people think of a sniper they think they sit in a tree and wait for sum1 to get close enough but its different for me i play at an abandon factory and i get on the roof and shoot through the windows i consider that sniping and i dont sit in a tree i keep movin but i have a powerfull upgrades and i stay a distance where i can hit them and they cant hit me so ha and i could sit in a tree because i have a long range gun  with a response trigger and if i miss (which i prolly wont) but if i do i still have the response to save my sorry butt from u at close range so im bassicly set to go and i consider myself a sniper for those reasons so everyone has their own oppinions

Go Team E.P.S wahooo paintball is da shiznit

vftactical2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vftactical2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 9:41am

i think i share everyone elses opinion by saying,      i really do not care

wow you can sit in a tree and shoot

and on top of that this is in the wrong place

vf tactical, tactical kaner kit, worrgames unimount, evolution hopper,and pmi 3000psi tank,shocktech beaver tail,e2 frame,
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 12:34pm

Refer to my post Here: http://www.tippmann.com/players/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp ?TID=115344&PN=1&TPN=2

I think I pretty well sum it up.

"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 1:24pm
Where are the commas and periods? What has this world come to?
Tenacious and Versatile
BassMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BassMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 5:08am
You have superior range with a Ceramic???????? Thats new. Usually people say that when they're packin a flatline.
Black 05 Shocker
Halo B
Crossfire 68/45
--Coming Soon--
Dynasty Board
NDz Bolt
BassMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BassMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 5:09am
Holy **edited** kid you have 3 threads about sniping on the same page!
Black 05 Shocker
Halo B
Crossfire 68/45
--Coming Soon--
Dynasty Board
NDz Bolt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic