Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BKO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Keithypoo View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Idiotic flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keithypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BKO
    Posted: 23 October 2004 at 12:11am
I just got back from playing paintball.  Im beat.  Well, my friend just bought a brand new BKO, and I was interested how fast i could walk it.  I took it to the chrono and dry fired it sooo fast.  Im not sure how fast, but there was continous sound with no spaces in between.  I tried it for 2 games, and it was asome except about every ball that I shot broke.  We didn't know if the gun was chopping, or if the paintballs were breaking in the barrel.  When I walked it as fast as I could in the game, alot of balls broke.  We were thinking that since my friend forgot to turn on his eggII the first time he shot it, this could be the cause of the breaking of balls.  The first time, we were at the chrone and he didn't have the egg on so he chopped a ball and the bolt kinda got messy.  Also, the egg's feedneck was not all the way completey in the vertical feed.  And we were using zap spank, which are generally very big balls.  We never exactly checked if they fit the barrel well.  My friend said that when he played with it, it shot awsome.  He didn't walk it though.  I know it was working good when he used it cuz he gogged me lol.  Well, when I was walking it I broke a ton of balls, but it was still fun to just rip on the trigger.  I told him he should have got the halo.  The BKO is cool, I just want to figure out why i was breaking so many balls.  It could be the horrible blow-back or just the big bore sized paint.  Let me know what you guys think.    
Slothbutt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can’t find the short bus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slothbutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 12:41am
I'd first cheak the paint to make sure it wasn't to big..but if your friend shot it slower and it didn't break it's not the paint. It probably is the blow back, and there are new bolts that can fix that.

..this is what happens when marker companies try to get there cheapo marker to cycle as fast as possible so they can advertise 15 bps or whatever.
CB YankeeFan13 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Retarded spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CB YankeeFan13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 7:05am
BKO are good guns, maybe when you were walking it the balls would hit inside the barrel and break. maybe theres a antichop system or something. if thats not the problem, get some new paintballs....i suggest draxxus blaze. i used them wit my imagine and none of them broke.....on auto. just look at indian creek.com and see if they have a anti chop syhstem or just buy some better paint.
STOCK 98c
EMPIRE RELOADER
20 AND 12OZ CO2
cockerkilla99 View Drop Down
Guested - Childish crudity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cockerkilla99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 8:17am

Main problem of BKO's is they chop.

Soultions- Halo B, PDS (best you can get and never chop), New Barrel (kit), Clean it after you chop to prevent more chopping.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic