Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

On the hunt for this marker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Omega333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omega333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: On the hunt for this marker
    Posted: 22 October 2004 at 9:21pm
Hello I'm new on the forum and need help finding a vendor that sells the marker I'm looking for. I want to buy a tippman model 98 F/X. I'm not talking the M-16 looking ones its different usually shown in tan color. A comapny called Pro Team products was supposed to sell them but i cant find it on their site. Anyone that could give me a link to buy one or anything would be great.
If a man does his best what else can we ask of him.
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 9:22pm

HERE FIXED

Edited by j2duhr
yay do i win?
The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 9:31pm
proteamdirect.com
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
Omega333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omega333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 10:35am
No no thats the M-16 looking one this one has an expansion chamber in the picture a custome barrel borred out most of the way down and a laser sight. If you goto that proteam sight on their homepage theres a spinning picture that shows a couple different guns. watch that and it shows the F/X model 98.
If a man does his best what else can we ask of him.
Gumbe02 View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumbe02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 11:40am
man do you have a picture cuzz i think that somthing you got to to your self but a tippmann and make it into that
Mag shooter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic