Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My friend is so stupid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Germanater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My friend is so stupid
    Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:03pm
I told him that when I get my tippmann I is way better than his gun (spyder rodeo).He said that all tippmanns fail and break super easily.He is just a stuck up retard but still.He says I cant play on "his" fields (no one owns them) and that the barrel I will be getting (J&J 14" ceramic) is way worse than the stock spyder stainless barrel.Anyone have anything I should say to him?BTW if you have a other gun besides tippmann how do they compare?
Vote Bush/Cheney 2004
Robert_Hawker View Drop Down
Strike 1, S-bomb 10-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert_Hawker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:06pm

Tippmann rocks kingman

i have a freind with a rodeo it sux. it jams at least 2 times a day!!!

wheras my tippmann has not jamd yet after 8000 rounds or more!!!

tell him that

Tipp A-5
Opsgear Saw Shroud
Opsgear G36 Folding Stock
16" j&j
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:07pm
He is wrong in every thing he has said so far...
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:11pm
Just let him go, if he wants to continue to be stubburn and ignorant let him.  Just makesure after you own him, rub it in his face.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:11pm
Tell yer fiend to thrown his marker hard on the ground and then pick it up again and try using it and you know you can do the samething wit a Tippmann and it will still perform flawlessly.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:11pm

Why do you care what he thinks?

Just play.

DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:56pm

I like your style Glassjaw.

pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 7:06pm
wen he is sitting on the side trying to fix his gun and u r playing we will see who was right
Bullet View Drop Down
language got him guested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 7:12pm

tippmann wasts spyder x100000000000000000000000000000 really kicks butt just rub it in his face after you kick his butt and he repares his gun a million times after

Mountain Dew + Duct Tape =
CB YankeeFan13 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Retarded spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CB YankeeFan13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 7:18pm

ur friend is so dumb. tippmanns are amazing. i have a spyder but i dont say anything bad about it and that stock is better than jj ceramic 13"

STOCK 98c
EMPIRE RELOADER
20 AND 12OZ CO2
adpaintball88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adpaintball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Why do you care what he thinks?

Just play.

exactly

i hate paintball
General T. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote General T. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 7:34pm
Man that sounds like me and my best friend. I have an A-5 and he has a Spyder Rodeo. He is always like "your gun has to many problems" and junk like that, but he cant name a single bad thing about it. He also says he hates my gun beacuse it is too accurate.
PaintMonkey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
That’s MISTER Poo Flinger to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 7:48pm
JJ ceramic is 14" and not 13" and the stock is not better than a spyder stock.
When a Monkey runs out of paint, he throws FECES!
Ricin.rpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricin.rpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 7:53pm
wow. simply stunning

Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 8:52pm
Uhh i just want to know why you call that guy your friend?
Notice:
The views exspressed in this post do not represent that of the Tippmann Company or the Paintball community but solely the individual who type it.
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 8:59pm

I'm just gonna let this thread go i've been in way to many arguements about tippmann vs. kingman stuff if you want to see my arguements use the search button and look up my name in T and O and maybe here at new players.

all i'm gonna say is that i have a RODEO and i have put 10,000+ rounds through it and has never failed me.

And i'm done

WebHalex View Drop Down
Guested - Spam trash

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebHalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 10:18pm
First off, no one cares about your problem.. and you shouldnt be calling anyone "retarded" becuase in the sentance you call him a "retard"  here is your quote - "He is just a stuck up retard but still." shouldn't that period be a comma because you continue that sentance.. now he was wrong about tippmanns being being unreliable thats just a lie.. but both your guns are not very good anyways
cripple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cripple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 10:36pm
tippmanns are strong mine has been through a lot and still works great

**Sig was too big**
**Sig edited for language** ~Reb
FoShizzle View Drop Down

Strike 1, You had to put "ux" on the end

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FoShizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:34pm

ur both very retarded.

both beat each other in different ways, i know spyder has potential of being as good as timmys, but i dont know about Tippmanns.

i know spyders require more maintence then tippmanns, but tippmanns dont.

both are pretty much equal. they are both low end guns.

stop fighting and have fun shooting each other in the face.

Germanater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 6:07am
Hey,I didnt start the fight with him he got all bent out of shape when I mentioned the name of Tippmann.I truly want him to just be quiet but he truly is a little stuck up idiot.Whatever he has is better even if he know there is better out there.Its like that for him with everything.Not just paintball.BTW the J&J is better than a stock spyder barrel isnt it?Or no.

Edited by Germanater
Vote Bush/Cheney 2004
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic