Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My friend is so stupid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Iplayinmysleep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iplayinmysleep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 11:54pm

tippmann good, kingman bad, with friends like that who needs enemies.

Tippmann A-5
Double trigger
ball point spring mod.
stock micro honed 8.5in. barrel
20 oz. Pure energy co2 tank
keithx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 12:09am

dude... you're either like 12 and don't know any better or just a total idiot... if these "friends" shoot up your bike and hold you down and shoot you with paintballs... you should smack the biggest one in the face with a brick... these kids aren't your friends... check the member directory in this forum and find some kids around you from that...

and anyway lets say in theory... a kingman does outperform a tippmann... what good is it when the thing isn't reliable at all? so what when the thing isn't chopping, falling apart, and being otherwise useless, it works GREAT... awesome...

I prefer .223 over .68
---------------------
A-5 R/T
Flatline w/ F/X SD shroud
F/X Sniper stock
Intruder Assault Foregrip
SpecterGear CQB 3pt Sling
Crossfire 68/4500 (coming soon)
CB YankeeFan13 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Retarded spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CB YankeeFan13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 9:47am

kignmans dont suck that kid is just a dumbass. how can he say that. he should be shot or tortured. tell your friend that hes a newb a pb and should never say dumb things like that.

jj ceramic is one of the best barrels. he should shutup and get 1,,,also get some new friedns.

The Game View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Game Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 8:12pm
here what u do take him and tell him to pull his head out of his ass  then  grab him and shoot him in the face from point blank  and ask him what he thinks now if he still resonds with tippmanns suck do the same thing over until the respponse that u want comes out
tipman_drew View Drop Down
how du u get a tilte?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipman_drew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 10:52pm
well ur friend is just a **edited** cuz he can't admit that his gun sucks and ur kills his so yeah just tell him to play w/ you and once he gets his ass kicked tell him to go shove his gun in his ass and shoot it cuz it will probaly not work
tippmann 98c
drop foward
response trigger
expansion chamber
viewloader revelution
rocket cock 2
14" jandj barrel kit
polished internals
no hopper wabble
pen spring mod
24oz tank

SPGgeek90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPGgeek90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2005 at 11:23pm

ok, this is how much "better" a spyder is than a tippmann:  A friend of mine had a E-99 Avant, which in my opinion is the best spyder out there, and we were playing 1 on 1 speedball.  I had a stock barrel on my A5 and he had a stock barrel on his spyder.  He tried to run to the middle bunker, paintballs going everywhere but near me, I shot his feed tube with 1 shot and gogged him with the other shot, we later looked at it and figured it was a 3in difference in shot location (not bad for a stock barrel) and not 1 of his shots hit my bunker.  The funniest part of it all was that the shot on the feed tube demolished it and had to be replaced.

Not 2 months later he sold his spyder and got a 98c

Tippmann A5
Freak barell kit
Egrip trigger
Comp-air LPR
System X 68/4500 nitro tank
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 12:55am
Holy Bump Batman!
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 1:18am

Originally posted by Germanater Germanater wrote:

Hey,I didnt start the fight with him he got all bent out of shape when I mentioned the name of Tippmann.I truly want him to just be quiet but he truly is a little stuck up idiot.Whatever he has is better even if he know there is better out there.Its like that for him with everything.Not just paintball.BTW the J&J is better than a stock spyder barrel isnt it?Or no.

truly?

oh yeah, maybe a space or two between sentences...its way easier to read that way...kthnxbye.

P.S. You're friend is dumb, granted, but don't sink to his level by complaining about him on the internet to hundreds of people you don't know BEHIND HIS BACK.  Well, okay, you aren't that good of a friend after all...nevermind.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 9:56am
Take your gun, and smash him in the face. His thick skull being hit by your Tippmann will show the durability of it.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 9:56pm
Why do silly people bump four month old posts?
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
tippmann89c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann89c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 10:20pm
wut does it matter what he thinks?
silky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 10:49pm
sorry to say but yea your friend is stupid  tippmann is the best gun out there they never seem to break   i have had my 4 guns for 6 years  and as for what to tell your friend    dont tell him any thing just show him the paint on him after ya shot him lol  
silky2dope
cooljon012288 View Drop Down
strike 1....foul language. 2/5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cooljon012288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 1:08am

Ditch your id10t friend and find new ones.

You do not need friends that like to pick on you.(i'm 17 and I kicked some guys @$$ for being a prik)I was only 15 at the time .but it was still fun.  (kick you so called friend in the butt then shoot it)(him of course)(in the butt)

Tippmann A-5
flatline barrel
20oz c02
E-Z sling O-D green
weaver mount
30mm red dot sight
all black swat suit
G3 German .308 20 round mag
R-5 hopper
Co2 tank cover
Co2 tank butt stock
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 3:47am
Holy Crapola!!!!!.....the idiotic knuckle head that bumped this back spends way too much time on the PC!
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 6:29am
 Man, you should tell the guy to let you play with him for one day and see who's gun has the most problams. And yes tippmanns are way more accurate with their stock barrels than the spyders. I have proven it on my course in my backyard.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Robert_Hawker Robert_Hawker wrote:

Tippmann rocks kingman

i have a freind with a rodeo it sux. it jams at least 2 times a day!!!

wheras my tippmann has not jamd yet after 8000 rounds or more!!!

tell him that

same deal w/ me, except my friend has an imagine
POGUE182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POGUE182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 11:39am

if u like the sernario theme the nu will like the tippmann look and feel.

If u like the Speedball theme u will like the spyders.

2 very different themes and guns....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic