Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My friend is so stupid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
procarbsniper88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbsniper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 6:14pm

i had an argument like this with two of my friends with spyders. the argument ended abrubtly when both there spyders broke!

yes the 14inch JJ ceramic is way better than a spyder stock!

>procarbine
>16inch j&j ceramic
>lightened trigger pull
>palmers stabilizer
CB YankeeFan13 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Retarded spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CB YankeeFan13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 6:19pm
any upgraded barrel is better than a crappy spyder stock barrel. ur friend is very very dumb and bobo.
-Monoxide- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Monoxide- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 8:12pm
Lol how old are you and your friends?
I spray, you pray.
Germanater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 8:23pm
We are both 14.y friend wasnt one of the people shooting though.It was the other two kids.They say everyone that plays with them has to go through it.BS!!!I play once a month (at most).I cant wait untill I get to play with my cousin.He may be younger than me but he is way cooler than my friend.Makes his own courses too(very well made).
Vote Bush/Cheney 2004
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 8:29pm
thats not bad their is this kid at my school who says his completly stock Spyder E99 can shoot 23 bps, and is more accurate than my cocker.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Monoxide- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 8:49pm
How old were the kids that shot you? I'm 14, and me and my friends are alot more mature than that.. they need to get lives.. I mean.. really... their IQ is probobly the same as their age..
I spray, you pray.
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Germanater Germanater wrote:

No violence.He says he can beat me up in a second and I wouldnt want to ruin his reputation too much.And no mom jokes they are stupid.BTW it seems i'm getting mixed responses on this.Is the stock Rodeo barrel as good as a J&J ceramic 14"?He is saying it is just because he has the Rodeo.

Yes, the J&J Ceramic is very damn good compared to most other barrels in my opinion.  Here, once you get the barrel (unless you already have it), take a paintball, and break it inside, or some how intentionally break a ball inside of it.  Do the same for his stock barrel, and have both of you shoot at the same time atleast 15 times, that should prove enough for you, and him, that the J&J ceramic can shoot through breaks, and cleans its self up, and is much more accurate compared to the spyder stock, which is good enough proof already that it's better.
Please, waste him, in fact, get a response trigger and an electronic hopper and waste him with 13+ bps
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 3:57pm
I'm not gunna get fancy with this gun.Just a new barrel.Ball breaks bug me alot.So does a ball going 30 feet to the right at 30 yards.But I will waste his @ss.No problem.
Vote Bush/Cheney 2004
Robotech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 4:00pm
Go out, have fun, forget what anyone else thinks of you or what you shoot, do well, learn, and in the end the skills you gain will do you more good than any barrel or other upgrade you could get for your marker.
New to the sport?

Proud owner of a WS-66 A-5 ACP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 4:16pm
I dont care what he thinks.Cause he is stupid.I really just wanna get the gun so I can paintball with my cousin.I only see them a few times a year so I have the best time possible when I do see them.
Vote Bush/Cheney 2004
Robotech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 4:19pm

Germanater...if you really didn't care what he thought then why are you asking what to say to him in response to your comment???

I'm just sayin'...

New to the sport?

Proud owner of a WS-66 A-5 ACP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 4:28pm
So I can prove to him he doesnt know sh!t.Just because he has 2 guns he thinks he knows everything about paintball.
Vote Bush/Cheney 2004
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 4:35pm

step 1: take his gun

step 2: shoot it continusally

step 3: give it back to him

step 4: watch him get mad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 4:39pm
Why would that get him mad?
Vote Bush/Cheney 2004

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Monoxide- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 4:41pm
Step 5: Run.
I spray, you pray.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 5:50pm
Just got back from his house.Fvck him.He shot up my bike.He can take his sh!tty spyder and be stupid.I have better friends.For all I care,he can eat sh!t and die.Cant wait to paintball with my cousin.
Vote Bush/Cheney 2004
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 6:09pm
Hey implied bad language and curses aren't needed. You'll just show your bad side and appear more like him.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 6:24pm
I am nothing like him.Sorry if i'm a little mad.He shot up my bike.The whole thing.
Vote Bush/Cheney 2004
Mitchthesniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mitchthesniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:06am
long live the tippmanns, skewer the kingmans
KaptainKickAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KaptainKickAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:54am
I have put about 40,000 rounds through my tippy and it has never failed me. The really cool thing is most of it wasn't fresh (about a week or two old) and alot of it was deformed. With my spyder clone i would always chop or bust that crap i was useing in the barrel. So yes he is full of crap. The one thing i like about my spyder clone is you can run low pressure on it like 230psi...but hey I'll take my tippy over it any day.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic