Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My friend is so stupid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
xXxdrumbyxXx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXxdrumbyxXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 8:03am
Tippmanns rock i killed my friend with a spyder evant.. His gun broke twice my did great didnt brake a ball on anything. Tippmanns are much better and reliable
04 Ebladed Orracle Autococker
Pure Energy 68/4500
Egg with Zboard
Germanater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 4:08pm
So what do you mean by spiders needing more maintinance?Like what kind?
Vote Bush/Cheney 2004
p8ntplayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntplayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 4:29pm

Originally posted by PaintMonkey PaintMonkey wrote:

JJ ceramic is 14" and not 13" and the stock is not better than a spyder stock.

Your a frickin idiot my friend has a spyderimagine and goes every direction except straight

MOd98, Smartparts progressive barrel, and no problems ever

2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 4:46pm
Tell his "he sucks at life..." and then tell him "his spyder barrel couldnt hit the back side of his mom..."

and the comment on how she looked last night.

KH ARMY>you
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 7:38pm

Just gog him and be done with it.

Its just a game.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
A4*Jyim* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A4*Jyim* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 9:45pm
punch him in the face, and when he drops his spyder in pain, the spyder will break in half, because of bad quality

Team GodLike
Only God Will Judge Us....
PEVS PAINTBALL

~*JYim*~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 10:07am
No violence.He says he can beat me up in a second and I wouldnt want to ruin his reputation too much.And no mom jokes they are stupid.BTW it seems i'm getting mixed responses on this.Is the stock Rodeo barrel as good as a J&J ceramic 14"?He is saying it is just because he has the Rodeo.
Vote Bush/Cheney 2004
jacobpd7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobpd7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 10:12am
My friend doesent like tippmann either. He says the flatline on it slows the ball down and he could dodge it easily.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 10:42am
My friend says that installing a flatline breaks the whole gun.Whatever.
Vote Bush/Cheney 2004
jacobpd7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobpd7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 10:50am

Originally posted by Germanater Germanater wrote:

lol you don't even move around any internals when you install the flatline unless you count the rear site. It is kind of a pain to loosen up the entire gun to remove that stupid adapter.

68Degrees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68Degrees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 1:08pm
My friend has a JnJ Ceramic 14in and it works perfectly..he didnt chop any balls
Silver Bullet
14in Whisper barrel
12v Revy
Psychoballistic Drop foward
20oz CO2
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by jacobpd7 jacobpd7 wrote:

lol you don't even move around any internals when you install the flatline unless you count the rear site. It is kind of a pain to loosen up the entire gun to remove that stupid adapter.

lOl. A friend got the Flatline and when he did someone told him he should get it proffessionlay installed or else he could mess his gun up. Whats next don't touch the power tube or your gun will expload.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 1:59pm
Paintballed again yesterday.It sucked monkey.Afterwards the kids paintballing with me chased me down and I had no gun and shot me 20+ times.5+ in the head.And before that I was hiding behind a small tree (defenceless) and the rounds were wizzing right by me.THAT IS A FREAKY NOICE!!!
Vote Bush/Cheney 2004
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 2:15pm
Why not fight back and I'm not talking paintball. Defend yourself a little
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 2:27pm

That's crossing a serious line- crap like that gives us all a bad reputation. If someone pulle dosmehting like that on me, I WOULD drop him, and probably put him in hospital. You're unarmed, which makes it assault with a weapon. After that, go after his friends.

Of coruse, this si assuming you have a mask- if not, get the hell out of dodge and deal with them later.

These guys ARE NOT your friends- don't go thinking they are. A lot of people paly paintball; you can fall in with a better crowd. If you insist on sticking with them, learning to school them with your tippy won't be hard- get a could good upgrades and pound them into the dust. A flatline is a nice place to start, but more importantly play like you have a brain. Anticipate what THEY'LL do, and stay two steaps ahead of them.

It only takes one ball- In my rookie day of paintball, with a stock tippy 98, I went up against a sponsored professional player with some obscenely high tech stuff and took him in a 1 on 1, simply becuase I didn't play the way he expected me to. It was very satisfying.

"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
VTpaintballer View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VTpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 2:43pm
well; it sounds like you guys are great friends
ekeboo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 5/1 Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekeboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 5:02pm
i agree get away from those people who you played with. Your friend is just mad cause your gun doesnt have to be cleaned after every single break if you even have any.

cockerkilla99 View Drop Down
Guested - Childish crudity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cockerkilla99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 5:24pm

just go show him up with ur tippmann, prove that its not the gun its the player, thats all that matters.

tippmann>spyder

CB YankeeFan13 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Retarded spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CB YankeeFan13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 5:28pm
tippmanns are more reliable than spyders. i have a spyder imagine and i need to get a antichop system. the cocker always locks and the barrel is crap. i like my imagine but if you want to get a new gun that you can keep for many years....get a tippmann 98.
roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 5:43pm

...He is just a stuck up retard...

and y and how r u friends w/ this stuck up tart?

98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic