Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

worrblade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
vftactical2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vftactical2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: worrblade
    Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:26pm

well since i cant offord a e2 and i dont want an eblade or race frame im gunna get the worrblade and i was wondering for all the people here who HAVE the frame if youve had many game stopping erorrs that cost you to miss a few games or just leaks and stuff like that

also i was wondering if you could use the e2 selonoid when its available for purchase of course with the worrblade

im probably gunna get the karni frame with the milled trigger and stuff of ebay or special order

vf tactical, tactical kaner kit, worrgames unimount, evolution hopper,and pmi 3000psi tank,shocktech beaver tail,e2 frame,
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:32pm
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worr blade is a Eblade!!!
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

PB_freak-04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PB_freak-04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:34pm
ya...they are the same thing, lol, they just have a diffrent trigger.
other than that they are the same thing
Capt.EAST COAST CREW**

www.autocockerhelp.tk
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:38pm
^^^And a delrin bolt. Otherwise yeah, same diff.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vftactical2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:40pm

no there not the worrblade is cheaper and comes with different trigger more finger room and new hammer and all delrin bolt and different grips and figfferent milling on the selinoid which matters to me since my gun was made by worrgames and not planet eclipse (represent) so no

and stop spamming up my thread if you got nothing nice or infomative then dont say it plain and simple

now for any of you who acually no what your talking about......

Edited by vftactical2
vf tactical, tactical kaner kit, worrgames unimount, evolution hopper,and pmi 3000psi tank,shocktech beaver tail,e2 frame,
Ultraraptor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ultraraptor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:43pm
As said before, they are the same thing. The only differences are that the worrblade has a larger trigger frame, different trigger, and it comes with a hammer and a bolt. The E2 will be almost entirely different, so I'd suggest just waiting and saving up a little cash for the e2. Also, if you wait a little bit to save up, it'll give eclipse time to work the bugs out of the e2 if any are found. Hope this helps,
Mike
"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, but glory..lasts forever" Shane Falco, The Replacments

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vftactical2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:47pm

thanks but im not buying it, its for chanuka my only present i think yes i still get presents (at least i can upgrade my gun) and my parents will not go any farther up on the money so its a no go and its cheaper like i said

Ultraraptor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ultraraptor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by vftactical2 vftactical2 wrote:

no there not the worrblade is cheaper and comes with different trigger more finger room and new hammer and all delrin bolt and different grips and figfferent milling on the selinoid which matters to me since my gun was made by worrgames and not planet eclipse (represent) so no

and stop spamming up my thread if you got nothing nice or infomative then dont say it plain and simple

now for any of you who acually no what your talking about......

Woah buddy, take it easy. First off, we're not spamming up your thread, there's a big difference between stating opinion and spamming. Second, the eblade and the worrblade are very much alike. Worrgames had to sign a contract to use the eblade and alter it to their own design. Worrgames pulled a shocktech, they took a product and made it their own. The eblade and the worrblade are 90% exactly the same. So take it easy, because I'm sorry to say, but you're the one that doesn't know what your talking about.
Mike
"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, but glory..lasts forever" Shane Falco, The Replacments

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vftactical2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:56pm
i wasnt talking about you your helpfull ..sort of, and guys up top say there exactly the same yes, i no there the same in many ways. But they are a little different which was what i was saying and i didnt ask for his opinion i asked people acually had an eblade or worrblade to help me, so stop telling me to calm down cause im not angry i just want an answer to my question

Edited by vftactical2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:04pm
planet eclipse made the worr blade. eather way you will be representing eclipse eather way

nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vftactical2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:06pm
no worrgames made the worrblade but worrblade used the design and made it there own sort of..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vftactical2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:08pm
and anyway whos gettin the thing any way its what I WANT
cockerkilla99 View Drop Down
Guested - Childish crudity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cockerkilla99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:08pm
e2 is totally different then e1 and worrblade, go to www.hammetimepaintball.com and look at the stuff e2 has fixed.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vftactical2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:09pm

I CANT OFFORD THE E2 SO ITS OUT OF THE QUESTION

SORRY MY LETTER SIZE WONT CHANGE FOR SOME REASON

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:11pm

no worrgames made the worrblade but worrblade used the design and made it there own sort of..

LOL!

WGP had it made by eclipse!
why does it have a E on it. why do the grips also have eclipse on it on the front of the grip

all the setting and ajustments are the same on a Eblade and the worrblade

and turn your cap loc off!!!!!!!

Edited by 636andy636
nouseforaname wrote:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vftactical2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:12pm
WHATEVER IM TIRED OF ARGUING YOU WIN ARE YOU HAPPY NOW CAN I GET SOME INFO OR DO I HAVE TO RESORT TO PBNATION.COM

Edited by vftactical2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:13pm

WHATEVER IM TIRED OF ARGUING YOU WIN ARE YOU HAPPY NOW CAN I GET SOME INFO OR DO I HAVE TO RESORT TO PBNATION.COM

turn you caplocs offff

its beside the A key below tab and above shift

nouseforaname wrote:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vftactical2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:17pm

oh thanks im a little tired been up since 5:00

not really on top of thing if you no what i mean

Edited by vftactical2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:23pm

oh thanks im a little tired been up since 5:00

not really on top of thing if you no what i mean

that time of the month?
nouseforaname wrote:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vftactical2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:24pm
screw you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic