Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

02 auto cocker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 12:18pm

Oh good lord.

It's ImpyKing3.

A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 1:44pm

... cockers dont need tons of upgrades. but just like any other gun, upgrades are going to increase the performance.

there arent ANY guns out there that are perfect... all guns operate better with upgrades... but i guess you dont have the common sence to understand that.

the only people who hate cockers, are the ones that are too mentally challenged to operate one...

red_alert204 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_alert204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Oh good lord.

It's ImpyKing3.

excatly what i thought

Red Proto Matrix
Black Check It Uni Mount
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by A-5 bunkerking A-5 bunkerking wrote:

... cockers dont need tons of upgrades. but just like any other gun, upgrades are going to increase the performance.

o no you only need to add a delrin bolt to prevent scratching and wearing, an electro grip to make them fast, a new three way because the stock one leaks like crazy, a new barrel beause the stock barrel is poop, alought you don't HAVE to get this its a good idea to get it turtled to get rid of the whole trashy back block. Also expect to add alot of money on blown cup seals and other trashy parts that will constantly fall apart. Other then that they're great guns..pff yea right.

there arent ANY guns out there that are perfect... all guns operate better with upgrades... but i guess you dont have the common sence to understand that.

Your almost right about that but true good quality guns like Timmys, Angles,Trixs, and Cyborgs don't need tons of upgrades and don't constantly blow parts unlike cockers.

the only people who hate cockers, are the ones that are too mentally challenged to operate one...

Again your wrong. The people who hate cockers are the people who know just how trashy they are. The ones who don't have thier heads to far stuck up thier butts and to ignorant to know how trashy they are and to admit that they got conned by a senile old moron like budd Orr.

Edited by ScarFace22

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 9:06pm
Yep.  Definitely IK's little brother.
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 9:12pm

Meh..if you say so..

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2004 at 9:24pm

I just did.

:)

JBird33 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Rico’s <KRL>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBird33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 7:33pm

Oh yea, Angels are great guns. Both of my friends with Angels have had to replace stuff on them. What has gone wrong with my Cocker? Nothing. WGP makes good quality products. Maybe you got a lemon, those things do happen. Personally, I just think you are too inept to properly operate/maintain a cocker. Sure, I have a lot of money into my gun like you said, but that is by choice. I would rather have a gun be upgraded in my own style and fashion then have a stock DM4 or Timmy like so many other people. Now I do, and it performs every bit as well as any other gun on the market. I'm looking into getting a different LPR and some cosmetic upgrades, but after that I will be done with it. Anyhow I agree with Enos, people who hate cockers are the same people who don't like to take the time to learn about them and then feel helpless when something goes wrong.

Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

Meh..if you say so..

P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2004 at 7:38pm
You said the stock 3 way leaks, thats weird because if you lube it like your supposed to it doesnt. And to make it fast you dont have to buy a Eblade, you can get the mech grip down to less than 1/8" of an inch. Im just sorry your to stupid to know how to work such an awesome marker.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 1:03pm
Meh your just to stupid to know a POS. Like I said for the 100th time it didn't have anything to do with me. Since when is a 3 way suppose to leak out of the box? Since when are you suppose to blow a cup seal the first week it get used? Since when are you suppose to put tons of money into a brand new gun after having it for only a couple of weeks. Its to bad people like you p8nt are to blinded to admit they wasted money on a POS but its ok. Also you are plain stupid if you think a mechanical cocker even with a fully adjusted trigger can go as fast as those high-end electro guns. I would love to see you TRY to hit 18-22 bps with a stock mechanical trigger.

A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 2:02pm

Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

Meh your just to stupid to know a POS. Like I said for the 100th time it didn't have anything to do with me. Since when is a 3 way suppose to leak out of the box? Since when are you suppose to blow a cup seal the first week it get used? Since when are you suppose to put tons of money into a brand new gun after having it for only a couple of weeks.

since silly noobs like yourself try to buy and use cockers while they know nothing about them.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 2:09pm

Nobody is saying that a stock/mech cocker can shoot as fast as an Angel (or w/e) - (although there is a new pneumatic trigger coming out soon that can, but that's a different story)

But that is apples and oranges.  A stock cocker will set you back $300-$400.  A stock Angel will set you back $1,000.  For the price of an Angel, you can have an electro-cocker that CAN shoot as fast as an Angel.

We judge the cocker for what it is - an incredible piece of mechanical machinery, with endless possibilities for upgrades and customization.  A bone-stock cocker is, with minimal mechanical understanding, a very reliable gun with remarkable consistency/accuracy and outstanding efficiency, at a very reasonable price.  Pretty fast for a mech, too.  From there on up, it's all up to the user.

As to your leaking 3-way - there are two ways that happened.  Maybe you got a dud, and your 3-way was no good.  Very possible, but rare enough that it isn't fair to condemn all of WGP just for that.  I just bought a Gladiator that leaked right from the getgo.  Does that mean that MacDev is a crappy company?  Of course not.  The second, and IMO more likely reason for your leak, is that the gun wasn't timed properly out of the box, and you couldnt figure out how to fix the problem.  Either way, your over-the-top condemnation of WGP and cockers simply marks you as bitter and irrational.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic