FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is paintball racist?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is paintball racist?
    Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:19pm
Out of the many many times i have been at my field over the past 3 years i have never seen an african american girl or guy at the field. Any one else noticing this? It just kinda seemed weird to me.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:22pm
^ Nah... the only Black Kid in our School PB's once in a While...
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:22pm
I've seen plenty of people of all races and both sexes at my field. On top of that, two hot chicks work there.

There seems to be quite a few refugees from Africa that go there.

Edited by Homer J
[Mr. Smith] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:23pm
Maybee black people for whatever reason just dont like paintball, just like you dont see a whole lot of black people play hockey, there is a couple out there, not many though, i dont think. just my opinion.
Proud owner of an ACE'd 2K3 matrix

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:24pm
wow. ive never accually seen a black paintballer.......hm.

pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:24pm
well i have played with alot of african americans. they dont move.
<no ginormous sigs please>
SebastianBlack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master & Commander of the T*W*A*T

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SebastianBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:24pm
I play with a few black people, and you need to go to topgun in NJ. I didnt know there were that many asian people in NJ till I went there.
FFKFASOFAA
Erst wenn die Wolken schlafengehn
kann man uns am Himmel sehn
wir haben Angst und sind allein

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:25pm
I'd Say somthing but Nah...

It Has to do something with Real Guns but n/m

HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Makes Foxworthy Look Like a Yankee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:28pm

Originally posted by pimptastik pimptastik wrote:

well i have played with alot of african americans. they dont move.

Why do you call them african americans? They are Black. Like we are called White. Can we be considered scotish americans or irish americans? They live in america now not africa.

SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:28pm
I bet you never see african american girl or guy in your town or state either....

rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:31pm

1. Thats the dumbest thing ever. (no offense) but dont mention it outside of this forum or and older idot adult will be like "OMYGARSHPAINTBALLISRACIST!!!" and most likely people will agree...

2.  I go woodsballing with 3 of my friends that are black all the time and we live in a bit of a hick town...of course...the black dudes i do play with are kinda like tiger woods...nevermind, they arent black.  Lol.

But seriously, i live in washington and i go rec-balling a lot.  Theres black people there...i think it really depends on where you live...like wyoming...

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:32pm
I've played paintball with a black kid a bunch of times.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:32pm
my friend is black and he plays i have seen some black people play paintball but deffinetly more white
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:33pm
I play with other people with differend skin colors/genders all the time...  I got bunkered by a chic the other day and an african american took her out right after she shot me...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:38pm
How does a lack of black people make paintball racist? Black people aren't excluded, many just don't choose to participate. Stop being retarded

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:41pm
Ive seen plenty of latin-americans play.

matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:45pm
i played with a group of like 10-12 african americans over the summer, best time ive ever had paintballing..it was the funniest thing ever...they were all 20-30 years old and were some of the coolest adults youll ever meet.
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:47pm
Theres this black preppy kid at my school who plays. Hes like raciest against black people hes crazy.
I need a new Sig...
Bass654321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bass654321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:50pm
I play with an african american kid. He's pretty good too. My field is multi-racial. Everybody really plays there. 
"You have to be trusted, by the people that you lied to. So that when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in."

Pink Floyd- Dogs
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:50pm
Ita, non amo pullis homis.
yay do i win?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic