Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Z board/Revvy...?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
adpaintball88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adpaintball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z board/Revvy...?
    Posted: 18 October 2004 at 1:54pm
hey, i just got a revvy wit X. i was wondering if u can put the eggy Zboard into a revvy instead of the X board? thanks for ur time.
i hate paintball
Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2004 at 1:55pm
Doubt it.
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2004 at 2:06pm
you cant and if you could it would burn out your motor
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

ritzblitz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritzblitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2004 at 2:24pm
lol try it
adpaintball88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adpaintball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2004 at 2:27pm
ok, just wondering thanks guys
i hate paintball
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2004 at 4:16pm
no, but if your looking to give your revvy a jolt and inrease its bps speed, look for a used WAS board for the revvy. its called the turbo board. its discontinued now, but WAS is in the process of producing a turbo II.
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2004 at 6:41pm

You should have just spend the extra cash and got a egg with Y-board for $50. Then if you still required a fast hopper then you could install the Z-board, which was intended for it.

procarb11 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filter dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarb11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2004 at 6:50pm
yeah the z-board def will not fit in your revvy, the boards are two different sizes and shapes. but the was turbo rev is a good substitute board for your revvy as A-5 bunkerking stated previously. Look around ebay for one, also www.pbnation.com is also a good place to look, look under Miscellaneous items in the Buy Sell Trade Forums.
Dust Black/Red DM5, Ultralite Frame, Ultralite Barrel, Orange Bolt Kit, Virtue Laser Eyes
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2004 at 7:20pm
I remember that Dynasty used Revvys on their Angels and I know that those werent stock revvys. I heard they were using Revvys with eggy internals but why would they do that when they were sponsored by VL and could have gotten the Eggys, ahh nvm.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic