FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quick question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 2:14am
I can say "no one" in the paintball community actually "uses the sites on their gun"....we have paintball markers that simulate and imitate real firearms.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Germanater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 5:55am

Ya I know I saw the ones modded to look like AKs and a M4.Pretty sweet.But i'm getting a Rock River M4 so HA.Anyways....no links?Oh and thanks for all the help guys.

Thanks,Tyler

Vote Bush/Cheney 2004
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 2:57pm

www.actionvillage.com

www.firstcallpaintball.com

www.paintballgateway.com

Go to those and click on barrels and look around for a cheep price.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 3:34pm

I couldnt find any of dem there J&J barrels.Well I found a few but still.I found a couple other companies.What would be some other good companies?

Thanks,Tyler

Vote Bush/Cheney 2004
C.G.O. View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Caps doesnt fool me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C.G.O. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 4:47pm
The FL is the best for distance, but for accuracy, it's ok/good. I'd say the best barrel for woodsball would be the Armson Stealth. I use to down-talk that barrel until I saw one perform last sunday. The accuracy was like a .22 rifle and its distance was about 30ft less than the FL's(when pointed straight at 180*)!! Unlike the reviews say, the rifling design DOES WORK and isnít very paint picky. Now, the Armson stealth is a $70 barrel, but you get the best of both worlds(accuracy and distance).

Good luck!

*EDIT* Yeah, 1/3 less, LOL! What was I thinking? Sorry!

Edited by C.G.O.
Tippmann 98c with lapco bigshot 12in barrel, Palmer Stabilizer/32* 0-1200 microgauge.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 4:50pm
1/3 less?HOw is that good?And the armson barrel has rifling?Thats messed up.
Vote Bush/Cheney 2004
Kevin Z View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

I can say "no one" in the paintball community actually "uses the sites on their gun"....we have paintball markers that simulate and imitate real firearms.

I do....

now you know of one person who uses the sights!
United States Marine Corps....   When it absolutely, positively, has to be destroyed overnight!

Just say NO to junk mods
68Degrees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68Degrees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 5:59pm

www.888paintball.com

thats the site I usually go to.

Silver Bullet
14in Whisper barrel
12v Revy
Psychoballistic Drop foward
20oz CO2
C.G.O. View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Caps doesnt fool me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C.G.O. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Germanater Germanater wrote:

1/3 less?HOw is that good?And the armson barrel has rifling?Thats messed up.

Oh, dang it, got my math wrong! Sorry, I just edited my reply. I meant to say that only 30ft less distance than the FL when the barrels are pointed straight at 180* (benched). Now yes, the Armson stealth has a spiral rifling inside the barrel, but it's nothing like a real rifle. Again i'am sorry for confusing you (and myself,LOL). Later.

Edited by C.G.O.
Tippmann 98c with lapco bigshot 12in barrel, Palmer Stabilizer/32* 0-1200 microgauge.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 5:46am

Hey how this post get way back here on page 2?Oh well.S it goes farther with the armson and is more accurate?Cool.But is it $70 better?Im sure just a J&J barrel would be fine for me.And thanks for the links guys.

Just checked out that link.It say the J&J barrel is ceramic.Is that good?Also what do you think about those 32 degrees barrels?

Thanks,Tyler

Edited by Germanater
Vote Bush/Cheney 2004
68Degrees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68Degrees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 6:54pm
I have a 32 Whisper for my Silver Bullet and it doesn't chop balls and is pretty decent..dont know the effect on other guns though..sorry
Silver Bullet
14in Whisper barrel
12v Revy
Psychoballistic Drop foward
20oz CO2
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 7:04pm

Try the Lapco Bigshot if you can't find the J&J ceramic at any one those sites i gave you.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic