Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

barrel help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
A5abuser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5abuser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: barrel help
    Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:12pm
put some alcohol rub on a paper towel and run it through.
if it moves it becomes a target

and snipers don't exist in paintball!! get that in your heads people!!

Tippmann A5
Smartparts all american
E-grip
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 2:04pm

run warm water down it, twist up a paper towel, and push it down with a rod to dry and get out oil and paint.

they do sell stuff to lubricate and clean the barrel, but its very hard and takes to long when applying.

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 1:35pm
Keep all oils away from your barrel, they will decrease accuracey greatly.  Just run hot water through it with some soap after every use, or at the end of the day if your at a field.  I just put some soap and water on a paper towel and push that through my barrel with my squeege, than run some hot water through it a couple times.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
thomas N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 1:23pm
is there anything i need to do to kept the barrel in good condition do i need to oil it or anything all i do is wash it when i am done useing it with water
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic