5 [26.32%]
5 [26.32%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little bit of money for mee
    Posted: 15 October 2004 at 5:56pm
Ok, I have somewhat of a choice between the polled guns, and I was wondering... not which is better... but which you would choose bieng in my situation, I have a cocker right know, and a tippmann before, my local store carrys the karni, empire timmy, pimp and thats it. I'd probably get it ordered thourgt the store... DONT say DM4, or LCD trix I'm not a fan of the hype,   and if i were to get the trix it would be aftermarket( ill think about it)

KH ARMY>you
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 6:03pm
I would have to say PIMP, those things are amazing, I love the triggers, but why dont you just throw some more money in your cocker. You could get
E2
Halo
15* asa
Nexus upgrade kit, and then it would be just as good as some of those other guns imo.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

*AXE* View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *AXE* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 6:11pm
yur a funny kid you
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 6:29pm
me?
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 6:41pm

Originally posted by P8ntblldude P8ntblldude wrote:

I would have to say PIMP, those things are amazing, I love the triggers, but why dont you just throw some more money in your cocker. You could get
E2
Halo
15* asa
Nexus upgrade kit, and then it would be just as good as some of those other guns imo.

The cocker is staying in the familly... and if my mom wants to upgrade... she can...

KH ARMY>you
P3t3R View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P3t3R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 7:08pm
i say go witht heh Evil Pimp they are AWESOME guns i want to get one so bad or an omen but if u have the money for PIMP get it
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 7:35pm
I say upgrade  your cocker. My friend has an e-blade and it rips.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
tippmann_kid View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Addicted to X-Ball

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 7:58pm
dude i just got a timmy and those things sling some paint and they are reliable guns
i got to shoot the karni and let me say those things are awesome... way better than my 03 cocker was ever gonna be
HK ARMY
The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:04pm
That's the decison I had to make I chose borg for a couple of reasons. All the markers you listed are very good if you can go test shoot all of them before you buy. The Cyborg will be more gas efficient that all of them they all shoot fast and lite. The Cyborg does not have bounce problems like timmys/cockers unless you replace the trigger swich and set the triger pull to short. I no nothing about the PIMP though. The Cyborg come ripping out of the box has very high quality parts it's also the cheapest out of all of those so if you want your moneys worth get yourself a borg. The Empire and Russian timmy are over priced because of the milling if you get a timmy get an alias. My final decision was either cyborg or karni I chose the borg it's very easy to take apart and mantience the karni you have to know inside and out.. You need you fingers to remove most of the internals.

Good Luck!

Edited by The Man
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 9:39pm

Cyborg, hands down. Rips like nobody's business and comes with a nice barrel. (MatchStik)

2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 10:04pm

Well I just got back from shooting a friends eblade... and it ripps...I can just imagine what the karnivor would do... Im going to the feild in a few daws, and ill see what i can do, unfortunatly no body in town owns a cyborg... and im going to rule the timmys out(price) so hopfully il get to shoot a karni or pimp...

-=Kev=-

KH ARMY>you
Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 8:44am
There is no hype to the matrix, that thing rips...and rips hard...
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:

There is no hype to the matrix, that thing rips...and rips hard...

DM4....

Lcd not hype... i just dont see the point in gettin an aftermarket gun.

KH ARMY>you
paintballer2584 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
-me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballer2584 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 9:37pm
timmy all the way
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 10:43am
This just came up today on a local forum...

2k2 Gen-E LED Matrix
Ardvark Red Bolt Kit W/ Leethal Back Plug Mod
DYE LPR
CCM Clamping Feedneck
CP Roller Bearing Trigger
LCD Grips
Extra Parts:
Angel Threaded Breach
12" Freak with AA Tip (all Black, no inserts)
extra back plate(red)
stock trigger
stock metal grips
oring kit.

hes selling for 850 can...

KH ARMY>you
Gumbe02 View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumbe02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 1:33pm
man that a good deal..but i stay say the wgp...if you want a video of it , just pm me man
Mag shooter
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 6:25pm
I'd still say go with an alias timmy, roughly the same price as the karni and it rips like none other.

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
CougarBattalion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CougarBattalion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 6:46pm
Borg - Efficient, light, rips.

Red legion/Emp.Timmy - There timmy's. Same guns, different $400 milling and no more clammy.

Karni - Blows outa the box.  I could take 1100 and make a much better e-cocker than that pos.

Pimp - It's an Imp.  Imp's are good guns when upped correctly.  Evil just makes really crappy imp upgrades.  If you're looking for an aftermarket imp, go with a rat.

Why don't I see a poll option for the Viking?  Beats all the above metioned, and costs less.

Edited by CougarBattalion
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 8:25pm

I dont hasve a viking up there cuz those are the guns that we get at a local shop...
why'd you say the karni is a pos...
I was wondering if there were any aftermarket eyes for the trix

KH ARMY>you
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 11:26pm
a trix or borg. the borg is awsome out of the box. stock trigger settings are nice but a bit long

nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic