Poll Question: 04 or 05 vert cocker
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [72.73%]
3 [27.27%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Jeremy578 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Retarded filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 04 or 05 vert cocker?
    Posted: 14 October 2004 at 6:54pm
Should I wait for the 05 or just buy the 04 now and save up for a computer? Cent decide.
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2004 at 8:04pm
wait for the 05, i dislike the 04's alot, but thats just me.
IMO the best base cocker is the 3.5 edition.
The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2004 at 8:23pm
I liked the 03 myself. Theres too much chrome on the 04s
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:10am
Depends on what kind of money you have. I like the older cockers myself.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 6:04pm
I like the 04's cause i think the brass on the 03's look horrid. But just wait to see what the 05's look like.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

Gumbe02 View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumbe02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 8:50pm
05 one of htem looks good the other ARE terible
Mag shooter
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 9:42pm
theres already been a post about the 05's, they look like crap, there a discrase to WGP, a fixed 3 way, just get the 04.

rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 9:55pm
AARRRGGG!  The Trilogy isnt the new 05!!! Its WGPs answer for entry level markers!  Please get this through your heads people!
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Jeremy578 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 10:45am
Im just gonna wait wait for the 05. But an ultralight and Halo B with it. Maybe some other stuff.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:08pm

why would u put a halo b on a mech cocker?
 1, its total overkill
 2, halos suck, their great hoppers when needed (trixes, angels, cyborgs, etc) but they are really heavy, and suck down batteries.

judging by the 04, your first upgrades would be bolt, barrel, 3-way, inline reg, other pneus[or nexus kit]

red_alert204 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_alert204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2004 at 10:13am

Originally posted by MetallicaESPa5 MetallicaESPa5 wrote:

theres already been a post about the 05's, they look like crap, there a discrase to WGP, a fixed 3 way, just get the 04.

Originally posted by Gumbe02 Gumbe02 wrote:

Idiots those are not the 05s.  Those are the trigoly, if they were replacing the 04 vert feed know what they be called the 05 vert feed

Red Proto Matrix
Black Check It Uni Mount
Jeremy578 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 1:20pm
I am gonna get the halo b and ultralight when I buy it. Was getting halo b because I was get e blade2 later.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 2:32pm

even with an eblade, i would recomend an eggyII with zcode.

ive had baad experiences with halos.

true~iceman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote true~iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by red_alert204 red_alert204 wrote:

Originally posted by MetallicaESPa5 MetallicaESPa5 wrote:

Originally posted by Gumbe02 Gumbe02 wrote:

Idiots those are not the 05s.  Those are the trigoly, if they were replacing the 04 vert feed know what they be called the 05 vert feed

ya.  Trilogys rnt the 05's. 

I dont know wat the 05's look like and some people have said that they rnt even making an 05 but they r.  Id wait to c wat the 05 looks like first.

http://lemonpaintball.com/forum/index.php
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by A-5 bunkerking A-5 bunkerking wrote:

2, halos suckcy.......*talking*.........but they are really heavy, and suck down batteries.

judging by the 04, your first upgrades would be bolt, barrel, 3-way, inline reg, other pneus[or nexus kit]

werd...

Getting a halo is dumb...they are heavy, not worth over 100 bucks to me...

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 3:57pm
I don't quite follow the whole 'heavy halo' thing...

I was shooting my friends trix, he had a halo, a 68/45, and the gun, and it hardly weighed anything at all.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 5:02pm
compared to all other loaders, the halo b is significalty heavier. it also uses 6 AA/AAA (cant remember which ones[the bigger ones]) batteries.
nxy69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nxy69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 6:06pm
Yes it is heavyer, but when it can feed 22+ it doesnt matter, and reloaders are heavy 2 they feed 25+ tho. And your a noob rockerdoode u must play **edited** ass rec ball, because in speedball u must have a evo2 or a halo/reloader if your shooting somthing good. Noob
Tippmanns SUCK!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 7:03pm

Originally posted by nxy69 nxy69 wrote:

Yes it is heavyer, but when it can feed 22+ it doesnt matter, and reloaders are heavy 2 they feed 25+ tho. And your a noob rockerdoode u must play **edited** ass rec ball, because in speedball u must have a evo2 or a halo/reloader if your shooting somthing good. Noob

lay off on calling other people noobs, out of everyone in this forum, you have the least respect as of now, so you by no means can call someone a noob.

that said, judging by your post all your concerned about is bps. do you really need something that fast just to play?

"you must have something that fast [22bps] to be shooting something good"... wow man, go hide under a rock.

JBird33 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Rico’s <KRL>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBird33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 12:46am
You know, if you have a gun that can do 10 BPS you are just as well off as a guy with a gun that can do 25, if you ask me. I have a fast gun and there are rarely times when you need to sling that kinda paint. Not to mention that maybe if I was more skilled, there might not ever be those times.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic