FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a5 stocks?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a5 stocks?
    Posted: 13 October 2004 at 1:09pm
If you are getting a stock i think the folding ones are the best
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
madpaintballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 5:49pm
The newer one from Ops gear is supposedly designed for use with a mask because its at a 15* angle. If your going for looks though it isn't the coolest lookin stock. I'd also probobly go with a folding. If you find that the folding stock gets in the way of your mask most of the folding stocks are just the ASA screw stocks with an A-5 attatchment on them, take the a-5 attatchment off, machine a piece of wood or plastic to go between the two pieces at an angle and it should work fine and not look to bad.

It's alot easier than it sounds. You need a saw (or mitre),sandpaper and a drill. If you are looking into doing that i can explain it more.
"Killing is my business...and business is good."
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 5:35pm

The CAR stock is known to wiggle around a lot, but it can be adjusted and that comes in handy.

The solid stock doesn't wiggle at all but you can't adjust it.

Folding stocks are nice too because if your playing scenarios or woodsball, you can fold it out. If your playing speedball, you can fold it back in and have a smaller gun profile.

DMN 0166 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMN 0166 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 9:55am

none.

baneskater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baneskater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 11:54pm

Couldnt find a better topic to put this in.

whats a good stock for the a5?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic