Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmann guns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
A5sniper032 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5sniper032 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tippmann guns
    Posted: 18 October 2004 at 10:53pm
I have had all 3 and all are Upgraded to the way I want them. They each cost me about $1000.00 in custon upgrades. I got to go with the 98 custom over carbine. I recomend if you have the money the A-5.
jacob_100 View Drop Down
I misbehaved too many times

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacob_100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2004 at 7:16pm
i like em about the same.right now i have a 98c and lovin it.but i used to have a carbine.
Alot of people these days play speed-ball and have superspeed gun.If you are one of the few pump players left,put this as ur sig.

-Phantom
45* grip
t-stock
20 round center feed
12 gram changer
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 5:58pm
Well the carbines are built like a bloody tank and are mutch easier to feild strip than the 98c.  They are not know for high BPS but can do just fine (Especially if yours is moded like Enoses) But even with just a lighter trigger spring th shoot just as fast as a stock 98c.   They are very comfortable too shoot and seem to stand out in the crowd of spyders and cockers that polute the feilds i play at.

I used to have a 98c as well but i sold it to buy a few upgrads for this gun and buy a part for my truck.  I find the carbine to be a better all round gun as it is lighter and smaller than my old 98c but actually stronger and more reliable. 

The 98c i had was a good marker but i find the procarbine to be a little better for me atleast

Oh and it is actually called a PRO/CARBINE comon typo

Edited by BearClaw
AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 5:38pm

Difference between Model 98 and the 98 custom is that the 98 custom has more upgrades for it, hence the name. The model 98 isn't as customizable and it has gills on it above the front grip.

The Pro/Carbine is a very reliable gun, as are all the tippmanns. It's not as customizable though as the 98 or A-5.

Enos is changing that though.

DM4_wanter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DM4_wanter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 8:28pm

1. is the pro carbon better than 98 custom and model 98 and why?

2. wat is the diff. from model 98 and 98 custom and which one is better and why?

i was jw cause ive always wondered

DYE DM4 = $$$ but i still want it
setup: A-5, 14"tearddrop, 16 oz. Co2, e-grip, DYE invisions.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic