Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sonix trigger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rufio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rufio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sonix trigger
    Posted: 10 October 2004 at 4:14pm
Can you lighten or bring back the trigger on the stock spyder sonix? if so please tell me.
Ariakon_Eagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariakon_Eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 4:21pm
I believe you can. I know i can on my spyder and so can my friends on theres. You can remove the trigger frame from the gun and look at the trigger from above. Mine has a little screw on the trigger and when i loosen it is becomes lighter. Tighten to become heavier. Dont over tighten it because I did that one time when I was bored and it not will not lighten all the way.
You call the Eagle, Eagle does the rest.
rufio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rufio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 4:51pm

Now is your trigger electric or semi.

cause mine is semi

Ariakon_Eagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariakon_Eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 4:54pm

Mine is electric but I thought the semi would be the same way. If it doesnt have the little screw I know some people that can make it lighter but you will have to really mod your trigger.

You call the Eagle, Eagle does the rest.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic