Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

04 cocker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MiKePuNk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiKePuNk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 04 cocker
    Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:13pm

what are your opinions on this gun..i have my 98c as a starter gun and want to get a new one and been looking at this

and..this one website has it for 290$  http://paintballgateway.com/wgp20vefeaub.html

and everywhere else they have it for 360$ at like actionvillage..how can that place afford to sell it for that much less

and what is the best nitro tank / pressure should i get for it

[FI] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:23pm

AVI is a massive company. They are the largest overall retailer of paintball products on-line I believe. So they can afford to sell some products to break even or sometimes take a loss in hopes that you will buy other items (squeegee, mask, hopper, tanks, etc) and they can make a profit. Sure, seems like they'd go under but when you get 10,000 orders in and make $1.79 off each of them...

As far as your gun, the '04 is probably the best stock Autococker yet. The tank...whatever size you prefer. I like a little 45ci myself, although 68ci and 88ci are the most common. Remember, if your field only fills up to 3000psi and that is all that is available to you, 4500psi is a waste of money.

As far as brands: Crossfire, Centerflag, ACI Bulldog II, PMI Pure Energy, and Nitro Duck make great, low-cost tanks. For an Autococker, high or low pressure will work, but I recomend high-pressure so that you can use the tank on a gun that does not run low-pressure.

Don't believe everything you think

I can resist anything but temptation
MiKePuNk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiKePuNk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:37pm

AVI = action village?..well they have it for 360$

and paintball gateway has it for 260$

your info is good tho thnx

evil-NYX View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Motherlessly HUGE SIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-NYX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 8:43pm

@ paintballgateway.com they have the 3.5 cockers for 299, imo they are better looking then the 04 bodies...

3.5= 03 body w/ 04 pnoos

DMN 0166 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMN 0166 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 11:39am
get the 3.5, much nicer better looking gun. its basically same performance parts so they perform about the same, but the 3.5 has a better barrel.

i also like matte anno better, and i hate the look of 04's
Gumbe02 View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumbe02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 1:48pm
i love the looks of the 04 cocker alot better...but that just me
Mag shooter
MiKePuNk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiKePuNk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 3:59pm
can someone give me a pic of a 3.5 and 04 cocker so i can see the diff...from what i see i dont see a diff.
Gumbe02 View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumbe02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 5:44pm
i can if you give me you e-mail or msn address...only of the 04....the 3.5 well i havnt seen one yet
Mag shooter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic