Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The "letter" 8.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:14pm
And while you're at it, close your borders.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:24pm
Put him out his misery.....send the boys from South Park.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:26pm
South Park is an awesome show... What is your point? I still can't believe that I'm getting all this idiotic fascism on a paintball forum.
Tenacious and Versatile
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by SuperXero SuperXero wrote:

South Park is an awesome show... What is your point?

They rip on canadian's like no other in that show. "aboot"
YONK~!~
Check This Out
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

South Park is an awesome show... What is your point?

They rip on canadian's like no other in that show. "aboot"

True, but Trey Parker and Matt Stone aren't complete a**holes like most of the people posting in this thread. It's all in the name of comedy.

"A friend in need, is a friend with Kraft Dinner."
Tenacious and Versatile
98ball View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flames are bad, kay?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:39pm
canada would be nothing without US on its border.

paintballman_13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballman_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:43pm
If you hear any geese ticking ignore it...Head south my pretties...
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:45pm
Of course we would, do you not realize that almost every nation in the world (namely Eurasia) hates America? When I went with my family to England, people spoke down to us untill we told them we were Canadian... Imagine that. Without America, why would we be nothing? How many of our battles have we asked the USA to help us in recent battles? Right, there havn't been any. Yet, the US wages a war every few years, which could possibly be the reason many nations dislike the US?
Tenacious and Versatile
98ball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:55pm
and you, sir, tell me how many battles canada has been in "recently" i didnt even know canada  had an army. Nobody would even hardly recognize canada if it wasnt on the border of the US, they dont participate in any major campaigns and if they do they may send their army in (every last of the 500 soldiers) without the US, canada would just be known as The Land of the Moose (or meese for plural)

Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:57pm
Hmmm where is Skerj with his awesome Canadian facts...
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:58pm
Who cares who hates us?? We can do so much more to defend ourselves than any other country.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:59pm
Nothing is more retarded than having hockey players on your 5 dollar bill.
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:00pm
I hope you are kidding, "meese"? The plural for moose is moose. Nobody recognizes Canada because of the US, when people think of Canada they think of peacekeepers, with wise decisions. Americans are thought of as war mongers who bomb anything they decide to. Without Canada, the US would just be known as The Land of the Inbreeding Rednecks.

Edited by SuperXero
Tenacious and Versatile
[FI] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:01pm

This is funny: the sophisticated international community (bad choice of words) is no different than the streets. What happens to someone who is big? They have enemies (haters). They want you to drop off, die, etc. Some are scared of your power. That's the way it is with the US. People are envious or scared and so they hate us.

Don't believe everything you think

I can resist anything but temptation
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:03pm

Lets see, the last time Canada participated in a conflict wit the US....was in Afghanistan since then theyve backed down jus like the French....oh wait, Canadians and French share the same dialect and both their Prime Ministers are backward walkin cowards.....that explains it. 

SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:05pm
I just want you all to remember, I'm only posting this stuff because of your racist remarks, I'm defending my country. I started this post to say I dislike how people spell a word, and that everyone should have a good Thanksgiving. Then that blossomed into how much Canada sucks becasue they celebrate a freakin holidy, on a different frickin day. Wanna tell me about how I only hate the US because they are powerful? And I bet you people couldn't even tell me Canada's NEW Prime Minister, or the fact that here I am, in Canada speaking english, not french you god damn stupid idiot.

Edited by SuperXero
Tenacious and Versatile
keithx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:05pm

did this thread really happen?

I prefer .223 over .68
---------------------
A-5 R/T
Flatline w/ F/X SD shroud
F/X Sniper stock
Intruder Assault Foregrip
SpecterGear CQB 3pt Sling
Crossfire 68/4500 (coming soon)
[FI] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:08pm

I just want you all to remember, I'm only posting this stuff because of your racist remarks, I'm defending my country. I started this post to say I dislike how people spell a word, and that everyone should have a good Thanksgiving. Then that blossomed into how much Canada sucks becasue they celebrate a freakin holidy, on a different frickin day. Wanna tell me about how I only hate the US because they are powerful? And I bet you people couldn't even tell me Canada's NEW Prime Minister, or the fact that here I am, in Canada speaking english, not french you god damn stupid idiot.

So you do hate the US...why?

Don't believe everything you think

I can resist anything but temptation
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:09pm

Cause hes not as cool as us Americans...thats why.

98ball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:11pm

when people think of Canada they think of peacekeepers

well there is one problem, nobody thinks of Canada

America? Rednecks? What is your definition of "redneck" I am interested. Also, What country runs the film industry? How many famous movie stars are Canadian? Where are Canada's sport teams? (excluding hockey)

If we are so "redneckish" why do hundreds of illegal imigrants cross over our borders every day just to get a taste of freedom?

if anyone in here is a "god damn stupid idiot" it is you
If you are not an american indian then you came from america stupid. America started the colonies in North America and the only people here before us were the Native Americans. So your ancestors migrated north to canada from America.

Edited by 98ball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic