Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The "letter" 8.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:39pm
*pays homage to johnny*
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:39pm
It is a nation, and if you do not consider Canadians a race, then consider all the races that are celebrating Thanksgiving on Monday. But if it isn't racist, maybe I should say that America is a war-mongering, redneck, racist country? Whenever I go with my family to the states, or someone I know does, there are always stories of redneck a**holes who if they see we are Canadian ask us moronic questions like; "Do you live in an igloo?" "Do you have to use those skii things to get to your friend's house?" "Do you have a pet beaver?". Well, whatever happens here I can always take comfort in knowing that my country isn't attacked by terrorists, or that we bomb whoever we wish to, whenever something doesn't go our way.

By the way, Canada has the highest quality of life in the world. Don't have to worry about walking to the convenience mart and getting shot.
Tenacious and Versatile
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:41pm
Well, do you?  Have a pet beaver, that is?
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:41pm
Who was it that said that Canada's army consisted of a broken down Panzer pulled by a moose?

JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by SuperXero SuperXero wrote:

Don't have to worry about walking to the convenience mart and getting shot.

Which I why I only recommend robbing convience stores in Canada.

My shoes of peace have steel toes.
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by newport newport wrote:

Who was it that said that Canada's army consisted of a broken down Panzer pulled by a moose?

Most likely one of you rednecks. When there were true evils in the world, threatening freedom as we know it, Canada pulled through, and won the war in Normandy. And yeah, of course I have a beaver pet (sarcasm for those of you who can't recognize it). I don't see why I should have to put up with this alone... Can no fellow patriots come to my aid?
Tenacious and Versatile
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:46pm

Can no fellow patriots come to my aid?

Maybe if you did the secret moose call to arms or offered beer.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:49pm

Oh, and do you live in an igloo?  Where do you go to the bathroom?

And, of course, the reason Canada isn't attacked by terrorists is Canada is the biggest terrorist ally on the planet.  Yep, you're safe from terrorists.

SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:50pm
What is it with you people and the moose? Sure, there's probably alot of moose in Canada, as if I've ever freakin seen one, and yeah, our beer is famous because it kicks ass. America is famous for police brutality and ignorant racists amongst us.
Tenacious and Versatile
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Oh, and do you live in an igloo?  Where do you go to the bathroom?

And, of course, the reason Canada isn't attacked by terrorists is Canada is the biggest terrorist ally on the planet.  Yep, you're safe from terrorists.

You're right! We are allies with the United States!
Tenacious and Versatile
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:51pm
Canadian beer sucks.
///AMG What?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:52pm
There's nothing worse than an angry lumberjack.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:53pm

You're right! We are allies with the United States!

Of course!  How could I forget?!  That's why Canada has no immigration controls or border controls, and that's why your Minister of Finance attends terrorist fundraisers.

newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by JohnnyHopper JohnnyHopper wrote:

There's nothing worse than an angry lumberjack.

Correction: There's nothing worse than an angry lumberjack with frostbite on his crotch.

boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:58pm

America is famous for police brutality and ignorant racists amongst us.

heh. no.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:03pm
I suppose this is what I get when I try to defend my country, perhaps I should cave in, let the world be overrun by you racist a**holes. We wept on your day of sorrow, we respected those who died. Yet if this were to happen to Canada, I can only imagine idiots like you sitting around your television sets laughing at the pain of others, and then resuming your flaming of such an "angry lumberjack" because he won't stand down for his country's pride. Look at me, I seem to be the only Canadian posting here, up against every other poster, telling me about how much Canada sucks.
Tenacious and Versatile
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:05pm
Good point, where are your fellow canuck's? Did they run when they saw a conflict developing?
///AMG What?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:05pm

Try this:  Go to www.yahoo.com, and then type in "canada racism".

Huh - looks like you have your own racists....  go figure.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

Good point, where are your fellow canuck's? Did they run when they saw a conflict developing?

They're amassing a huge arsenal of pointy sticks as we speak!

Andy636 will be here soon and let us have it with his "Canada is on top" picture.
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:09pm
I'm sure there are Canadian racists, but how many of them came on here, came to this thread, to tell you people how much America sucks, out of no where, sprouting from a wish of "happy holidays" to the public. Guess I'll have alot to be thankful for on Monday, thanks be to God that we live in a world where our neighbours do not lash out at us with such malcontent, the extremity of disrespect for another's nation bringing a person to the verge of tears. (Sarcasm again.)
Tenacious and Versatile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic