Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

anybody who knows anything of autocockers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zombieman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zombieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anybody who knows anything of autocockers
    Posted: 08 October 2004 at 4:09pm
what kind of front peunetics (i think thats how you spell it) should i buy so  ya answer before the world explodes
My setup
Red ion
Red system x drop
Red New designz trigger
Red q lock feed neck
68/45 crossfire blue
eggy
Soon to Come
Element Ion Body and Frame
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 5:06pm
Whats wrong with the stock stuff?

Dont buy new, hunt around PBN's buy/sell areas looking for cocker parts. You can get stuff much cheaper.
zombieman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zombieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 8:39pm
ive been told that the stock is really bad and if you buy new ones it makes your gun better
My setup
Red ion
Red system x drop
Red New designz trigger
Red q lock feed neck
68/45 crossfire blue
eggy
Soon to Come
Element Ion Body and Frame
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 8:46pm
Personally i dont trust any type of used equiptment. If you have the patience buy new.
Ariakon_Eagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariakon_Eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 9:22pm

Originally posted by Bounty Bounty wrote:

Personally i dont trust any type of used equiptment. If you have the patience buy new.

Buying new stuff is definately worth it. You usually get the warrenty and you dont have to worry about getting ripped off or it only worked for like 200 shots then blew out. Some stuff can be a hundred years old and still work like new so there is some stuff that is just as good used but not much. It might cost you a few more bucks but can save youa even more bucks in the future.

You call the Eagle, Eagle does the rest.
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 9:40pm
You should just play with it for a while, but you should upgrade to a different 3 way. The orracle 3 ways are nice, and make it easy to retime.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 11:43pm
You guys are wack or something. Warranty on PNEUMATIC GEAR? Uhh.....

Whatever, waste your money, its nothing to me.

I guess some aftermarket pneumatics can help, a shorter 3-way is nice, but all rams are the same. And the stock gear is not "really bad", whoever told you that is an idiot. It will serve just fine until you decide to get new stuff.

Edited by Enos Shenk
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 1:00am
whoever told you stock is horrible is just trying to sell you stuff.
sean1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sean1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 7:23am
The parts i suggest are .44 magnum ram with qev's, wgp tickler reg, and the ct 3 way.
03 blue VF Autococker
98 custom
R/T
14" j&j 12" bigshot
lp kit
halo tsa
male palmer stab.
9 and 20 oz co2
o-ring mod
dropforward
DMN 0166 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMN 0166 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 8:18am
hollow point 3 way
palmers micro reg
sto reg with built in trvs
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 8:53pm
Heh, the tickler reg is trash. That thing is too small to work worth a crap.
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 6:29pm
Like Enos said, almost all Regs are the same and the LPR's that come on WGP cockers are good, just buy a different 3 way.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

jyon_sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jyon_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 1:45pm
i didnt see hpa in ur sig, so if u really want something to make ur gun better, get a good 68/4500 for under 200 dollars. cockers dont like liquid c02
A5 with lots of expensive milsim stuff

ItalianoGuy04 View Drop Down
Strike 1, lewd questions, 2/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItalianoGuy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2004 at 2:19pm

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Whats wrong with the stock stuff?

Dont buy new, hunt around PBN's buy/sell areas looking for cocker parts. You can get stuff much cheaper.

best idea..

Supe'd up Spyda Victor, don't like it, don't care
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic