Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lightening or lessening the trig pull

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FatLouie13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatLouie13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lightening or lessening the trig pull
    Posted: 07 October 2004 at 5:47pm

Ok, I have an A-5 and I need to know if anyone knows how I can move the trigger pull back. I have already tried a couple of things to makit to about a centimeter and a half but I still am not happy. If you got any Ideas throw them out and I will gladely give it a try. Thanks

FAT LOUIE

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 10:17am
uhm. trigger stops? egrip? how small do u want it to be?

Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 4:16pm
You can lighten it by replacing your trigger spring with a pen spring cut down to fit where the stock trigger spring would go.
Hubbins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubbins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 9:34pm
If it's still mech you might be able to get away with no return spring because the sear resets the trigger. And to shorten your pull just make trigger stops. Be careful with a pre pull stop.
FatLouie13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatLouie13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 11:38pm
THanks guys
TOPGUN 414 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Foul language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOPGUN 414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2005 at 8:20am
i know how... i know how... but it doesnt work with a
r/t or e-grip... and i had to think how to do it and came up with a extremely short trigger pull, about 2mm or a little more.... but im a genius so... and i cant tell you cause it is really hard to explain.... i tried once but i needed pics but they came out to dark... so sorry... pm me if you really want to know.... great for speedball 100 percent legal.... so pm me if you want to know ... il try to explain to the best of my abilities... and will try to get new and light pics...+ will involve a little filing
A5
RT
Mp5 clip
Mp5 handguard
dual offset rail
tactical flashlight w p/s
42mm simmons redot
polished internals
maddman spring kit
starfire bolt
fx style stock
14in nightstik barrel