FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Freedom is overrated...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:26pm
When people start making arguments that I have too many freedoms I start thinking 1936...
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:26pm
Beats growing a beard, wearing a turban, and never seeing any womanly flesh.

fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:27pm
even in dumb games like empire Earth in about 1000 years the USA is no longer, it's China and Europe. IMO we have to many liberal left wingers in our country. Im more of the hard core right winged patriot

Benny go home!
-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 4/20 faliure to follow sig rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

I disagree completely.

Well put, my friend.
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:27pm

Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Beats growing a beard, wearing a turban, and never seeing any womanly flesh.

We're going to become Shriners?

Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:29pm

Originally posted by fractus.scud fractus.scud wrote:

even in dumb games like empire Earth in about 1000 years the USA is no longer, it's China and Europe. IMO we have to many liberal left wingers in our country. Im more of the hard core right winged patriot

Good, the military will be looking forward to your service. 

rootsradicals View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rootsradicals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:30pm
quite possibly....screw it, I'm moving to either Canada or Australia
WWBDD?

ThEeViLcHiCkEn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:33pm
Sandman, i agree with you i hate to admit it but before the next cenerty turns, america will fail unless something is done, i know i know i sould like hitler but we need to do something about the population of america, NOT KILL PEOPLE but just "fix" them like a dog when they are born, starting now
Big_M View Drop Down
I sure do miss ol blue...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:35pm
double posted..lower

Edited by Big_M
-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 4/20 faliure to follow sig rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by ThEeViLcHiCkEn ThEeViLcHiCkEn wrote:

Sandman, i agree with you i hate to admit it
but before the next
cenerty turns, america will fail unless something is done, i know i
know i sould like hitler but we need to do something about the
population of america, NOT KILL PEOPLE but just "fix" them like a dog
when they are born, starting now

Yeah, cut off everybody's balls at birth.
That would fix all our problems.
Big_M View Drop Down
I sure do miss ol blue...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:35pm
I don't know, for some reason I can only hope that some great event might change the views of the greater majority of americans, I mean, I like to think that me and my freinds are not as ignorant to the world as people think, we keep up on world issues, and even have long discussions on politics around a fire in which the other people stare at us like we're insane

I agree, americans (people my age in general) are so, I don't even want to say ignorant, just stupid, that I don't see how this country could be sustained with them as more or less the people running it, for instance in a 10th grade pop quiz my American History teacher gave to my class last year to see how much the class knew at the beggining of the year(that would be 2nd year of hs, about 15 years old on average). Out of about 30 students, I believe 10 people got the question "how many states are there in the U.S.A."
I generally lost hope that day
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:38pm
Ermm. Ehh. Whateva.

How will having too many freedoms make our great country "fall"? I mean, specifically.

Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:41pm

Sandman, i agree with you i hate to admit it but before the next cenerty turns, america will fail unless something is done, i know i know i sould like hitler but we need to do something about the population of america, NOT KILL PEOPLE but just "fix" them like a dog when they are born, starting now

Please list who gets cut.  Let's get this Final Solution ball rolling...

Salem View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:43pm

Yes america today is full mof lazt ignorant selfish people with no real self view. And yes the country is going to hell. But I dont see the collapse of the U.S. Think of our military and technological differences from ancient rome. I really dont see it as a possibility. The government and military are too powerful. What i forsee is one crap hole of a country in our future while still maintaing military dominance. Are current style of life will disappear but the union wont collapse

-Kasey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by -ProDigY- -ProDigY- wrote:

but before the next

No you dont cut the ballls off, god you're an idiot they stick a needle though your sack, then something eles and your fixed, you dont get your balls choped off. It like they would even know, we could just tell them only the selected few can have sex and mate
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:50pm
my grandpa always said he felt bad for my generation because the worlds going to hell
pballa j.r. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike1~Language. 12/04

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa j.r. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:52pm
Sandman... how do you ever get along with enos...?
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:58pm

Originally posted by -ProDigY- -ProDigY- wrote:

but before the next

No you dont cut the ballls off, god you're an idiot they stick a needle though your sack, then something eles and your fixed, you dont get your balls choped off. It like they would even know, we could just tell them only the selected few can have sex and mate

Do you play with fire or torture animals?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:59pm
yes, yes i do
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 7:01pm
I completely agree Sandman....what happened to this country in the last 50 years? 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic