Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BKO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wonk22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wonk22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BKO
    Posted: 04 October 2004 at 6:06pm
ive had my 98c for a while now and im wanting to get a higher end gun...im pretty sure im going to get a bko but i would like to see some of you guys opinion of it...and i would also want to know how many bps it is capable of because i cant seem to find that anywhere.

thanks

oh yea and how long is the trigger pull on it?
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 6:50pm
Im not sure but i believe the trigger pull is adjustable on the BKO.  It is a very nice marker, pretty fast.  Well atleast i believe it is fast, im not posotive on a max ROF with the stock board, but i would guess around 16 (?).  I say go for it, or if you want get an impulse.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 7:56pm
i would say either BKO or a cocker. BKO if u like speed. Cockers if you really like upgrading.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

a5guy07 View Drop Down

1 language strike, 11/7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5guy07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 9:15pm
im pretty sure (but dont quote me on this) that the bko will get up to 18bps.  U should get a blind bolt if u get the bko.  I wouldnt go with a cocker unless u get an eblade b/c mech cockers are very hard to walk imo and personally, i think the lower end cockers are overpriced
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic