FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christian Hardcore music

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 8:32am
Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

Originally posted by borntopaint borntopaint wrote:

Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Mosh pit at a Christian rock concert?  Seems a little inconsistent?

Show me in the bible where we it anything about not listening to hard rock or moshing.................You can't.

Your going by what you've heard from bible extremists and have idea what your talking about.

I challenge anyone.

And 40 years ago Elvis was thought to be evil.  Times change and now that more christian youth want to rock, they're going to.  It's not a sin to do so.........

ok if you dont know what you are talking about then you might wanna find out before you make urself look like a idiot    what these other people are saying is exactly  right   they are christians   their music has nothing to do with god   but  you can tell them apart by their music  because they aren't screaming  the f word every other breath and girls aren't flashing their boobs to every body  and i think i only found 1 person who was high    where as i went to see default  and i saw so many people getting high and girls  just being disgusting   i dont even wanna go to another concert like that again   and if you can show me where it says getting on the tippmann forum in the bible then i will show you where the concert verse is   

Your compairing apples and oranges.  Theres a massive difference in the bible and internet forums.  If you can't realize that I suggest you take a long break with your bible.

and ur saying that the bible and concerts performed by people who happen to be christians are just right there next to each other on the comparison scale?

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 3:17pm

Mosh pit at a Christian rock concert?  Seems a little inconsistent?

Show me in the bible where we it anything about not listening to hard rock or moshing.................You can't.

Your going by what you've heard from bible extremists and have idea what your talking about.

I challenge anyone.

And 40 years ago Elvis was thought to be evil.  Times change and now that more christian youth want to rock, they're going to.  It's not a sin to do so.........

ok if you dont know what you are talking about then you might wanna find out before you make urself look like a idiot    what these other people are saying is exactly  right   they are christians   their music has nothing to do with god   but  you can tell them apart by their music  because they aren't screaming  the f word every other breath and girls aren't flashing their boobs to every body  and i think i only found 1 person who was high    where as i went to see default  and i saw so many people getting high and girls  just being disgusting   i dont even wanna go to another concert like that again   and if you can show me where it says getting on the tippmann forum in the bible then i will show you where the concert verse is   

Your compairing apples and oranges.  Theres a massive difference in the bible and internet forums.  If you can't realize that I suggest you take a long break with your bible.

and ur saying that the bible and concerts performed by people who happen to be christians are just right there next to each other on the comparison scale?

Do you not think the was christians and music in the bible?

Clark: If you can seriously look at those two pages and say Jean's is the more satanic, then there is no point trying to debate with you.  Because you'll just say anything you want wether you believe it not rather than realize your wrong.

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

(Psst, I think you guys are missing Clark Kent's point...)
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 3:23pm

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

(Psst, I think you guys are missing Clark Kent's point...)

I understand your point's clearly.

1)  Christians moshing is ironic

2)  Christians don't understand the meaning of their own music.

3)  And I can't even begin to think what you were trying to prove saying
     that MM was less satanic the Norma Jean.  That was just plain
     moronic.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 3:26pm
^^^^^^ Thank you for proving EJP's point for her...
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 3:29pm

It's amazing the one person who uses sarcasm the most can't detect it with anyone else.

I'm through arguing with you, its pointless.  You think your right no matter what.

I think Murdoc's title should be donated to you.

Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 3:30pm

Her?
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 3:32pm
Her... hehe...
Real Men Love Cheeses
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 3:42pm

I think Murdoc's title should be donated to you.

While I appreciate your point, you may misunderstand the origins of that title...

;)

Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:

Her?

Oh my.

adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 12:30am
what, you didn't think you would actually hear the end of that did you?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic