Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christian Hardcore music

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 3:57pm
(Psst, I think you guys are missing Clark Kent's point...)

keithx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 4:05pm
reading all that still makes me hate norma jean for being an awful band...
I prefer .223 over .68
---------------------
A-5 R/T
Flatline w/ F/X SD shroud
F/X Sniper stock
Intruder Assault Foregrip
SpecterGear CQB 3pt Sling
Crossfire 68/4500 (coming soon)
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 4:09pm
satanic worship is lame

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 5:11pm
Keith, get ahold of a copy of "Stop the Bleeding", "Psychosurgery", or "Pathogenic Ocular Dissonance" from Tourniquet sometime. Then kick back and marvel in the guitars and percussion.

Truly one of the most talented bands of all time, up there with Dream Theater.
Real Men Love Cheeses
keithx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 8:54pm

there are plenty of other METAL bands, that play METAL better than some fake hardcore band.... I've listened to Norma Jean, I've seen them live... they aren't good... you've been tricked... and they aren't a hardcore band either... they are deceptive liars... which means they aren't very christian...

I prefer .223 over .68
---------------------
A-5 R/T
Flatline w/ F/X SD shroud
F/X Sniper stock
Intruder Assault Foregrip
SpecterGear CQB 3pt Sling
Crossfire 68/4500 (coming soon)
clownshooter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Checking your underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clownshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 9:43pm
Sandman I hear ya but it seems you may as well be invisible in this debate (or should I say debacle).

Edited by clownshooter
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 9:54pm
ya people just dont know what they are talking about.

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 10:28pm
Care to be more specific? 
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

Leech with two daughters.

The leech is obviously God, implying that God leeches and lives off the hopes, prayers, and souls of humans.  The two daughters is a reference to the Trinity - the Holy Ghost being the leech, Jesus and the Father being the daughters.  The femininization implies weakness on the part of the Father and the Son.

Quote "Give give they cry."

Referring to how the Father and the Son demand the prayers and souls of the living, to feed the Holy Ghost.  Portrays the Holy Trinity as a monster feeding on the living.

Quote Her name is, she is a liar. I refuse to be hers.

Again the "she" - a common thread among anti-Christians, to refer to God in the feminine.  Here they are accusing God of being the liar (instead of Satan, in a classic turnaround play), and defiantly distancing themselves from God.

Quote A kiss from her is one of the grave.

Noting how God controls life and causes death - it is "God's Will" when somebody dies.

Quote Bullets by her mouthfull an enemy at the six.

Noting how She (God) is the enemy of Satan (the six) - a warning to the faithful of Satan to stay away from God.

Quote She Simply will not die.

Noting the immortality of God, and cursing her for it.

It is obviously Satanic.  And where better for Satan to put forth his gospel than through the music of a "Christian" rock band?  He strikes at the heart of the enemy, and the weak-willed will accept on faith that Norma Jean is a Christian band, when in fact they are listening to the word of Satan the whole time.

If I were Satan, I would put out nothing but Christian music.

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

If I tell you that I slept with Britney Spears (which I did), just that make it so?

Oh no, you didn't boyfriend! Britney has only been with me!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 10:39pm

Oh, hey - let's ask the man himself.

Hades - between Norma Jean and Marylin Manson, which band is doing your bidding?

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 10:46pm
Reveal my secrets and spoil the fun?

Civilian Of View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Platinum Member in disguise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 11:07pm
Whoa.. this thread.... is <   >
adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 11:16pm
*Shakes head*

did anyone ever think maybe some christians just like that style of music and would prefer positive biblical lyrics to expletives drugs sex and violence? is that really so horrible?
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 2:05am
Drugs, sex and "Christian Rock" huh....Im stickin to the old ways....gimme some Aerosmith.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Ricin.rpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricin.rpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:31am
Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

Originally posted by keithx keithx wrote:

that norma jean song sounds like they pulled random words from a thesaurus... just another bunch of whiney nerds trying to sound tough when crying about their ex-gf...

Maybe it is because you can't understand what true lyrics are in another form.

Originally posted by Ricin.rpf Ricin.rpf wrote:

Christian Hardcore music? Isn't that an oxymoron?

No.  By any intelligent educated person hardcore is not considered "Satanic"  or "Devil music".  Nor are christians forced to listen to gospel music.  In no where in the bible does it state a christian is not aloud to listen to a certain type of music.

um...yeah.....?

Ricin.rpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricin.rpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 6:38am
Originally posted by Civilian Of Civilian Of wrote:

Religion is false hope.

Manson rocks

Oreos are good.

I love this guys post!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:20am

Originally posted by adrenalinejunky adrenalinejunky wrote:

did anyone ever think maybe some christians just like that style of music and would prefer positive biblical lyrics to expletives drugs sex and violence? is that really so horrible?

That strikes me as a perfectly reasonable position.

PopeMobile View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PopeMobile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:28am
Who cares? Hardcore music sucks. It isnt hardcore and no one said hardcore meants satanic, idiot.  I'm sick of the 17 year old wussies making crappy "punk" and "christian" (which is religious punk) music and then getting those huge earrings that make their earlobe bigger then their head. This isnt india, you dont need huge earlobes.  The worse thing is, people actually buy this noise and then listen to it, while skateboarding. Idiots.
To the pope mobile!!
Ricin.rpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricin.rpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 7:29am

Originally posted by PopeMobile PopeMobile wrote:

Who cares? Hardcore music sucks. It isnt hardcore and no one said hardcore meants satanic, idiot.  I'm sick of the 17 year old wussies making crappy "punk" and "christian" (which is religious punk) music and then getting those huge earrings that make their earlobe bigger then their head. This isnt india, you dont need huge earlobes.  The worse thing is, people actually buy this noise and then listen to it, while skateboarding. Idiots.

Well said. My only question is, 'Why is this thread still active and why does it have this many posts? It is irrelevant and way too many people care.'

Edited by Ricin.rpf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic