Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You knew it was comming...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You knew it was comming...
    Posted: 02 October 2004 at 8:19am
Who saw PB2X? I thought it was alright, but too much like a magazine, since they make a magazine... Not enough event coverage and too much of the dumb host.

What did you guys think?
///AMG What?
The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2004 at 8:28am
I saw it. It was alright.  I wanted more tech marker reviews coverage and video of big tourney games. The tech section was retarted they did it on a spyder. The host was there too much he was annoying. It's a pretty decent start though hopfully it will be better over time. I'll watch it again next week.

-Mike

Edited by The Man
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2004 at 8:30am
I did unfortunatly kinda was crappy.  Was hopeing to see more reveiws and such.  I also would have liked to see more of those paintball tanks.  That show wont air for long as is as there was absoluty nothing there worht watching.  

what a waste i fgured id watch it since i am off work today bein i busted up my hand.  BUt i think id rather been working busted hand and all.
AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2004 at 8:54am

aintball 2 Xtremes, the industry's leading magazine, showing on Spike TV, "the first network for men", has announced a trivia contest to coincide with Paintball 2 Xtremes Television. The contest consists of answering questions with answers that can be found only in the shows content. So watch PB2X tv closely!

Every week, for 13 consecutive weeks, PB2X will be giving away a free case of paint! And at the end of the 13th week, a grand prize of an Empire Intimidator will be awarded to one lucky winner!

If you want a chance at these awesome prizes, get up and watch Paintball 2 Xtremes television starting October 2nd at 9 am, eastern and pacific times, and 8 am central time, on Spike TV, "the first network for men."

For more information, and trivia entry forms, please visit
www.pb2x.com

Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2004 at 9:04am
Wow, thanks for the heads up the man, i just entered... His hat was red with a black logo, right?

Edited by NiQ-Toto
///AMG What?
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2004 at 9:05am
I wanted to see some games. They showed one game, and it was IAO. I wanted to see some pro action, although I did like Lasoya showing how to walk a field, Lasoya == Jeep's hero.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2004 at 9:07am
Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

Wow, thanks for the heads up the man, i just entered... His hat was red with a black logo, right?

It was black. I think...
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
chettacheez View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

I do enjoy a stinky cheese

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chettacheez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2004 at 9:07am
Heh, I thought it was ok, but it felt like a 30 minute advertisment for their magazine.
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2004 at 9:08am
Originally posted by The  Man The Man wrote:

Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

It was black. I think...
I thought it was a red empire hat... Hmm...

Originally posted by chettacheez chettacheez wrote:

Heh, I thought it was ok, but it felt like a 30 minute advertisment for their magazine.
Yes, it was... (:
///AMG What?
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2004 at 9:20am
When is it on?  I'll try to catch it next week...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2004 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

When is it on?  I'll try to catch it next week...
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2004 at 9:56am
Saturday mornings at 9.
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2004 at 9:58am
DUDE, man.  I woke up at 10:30 too.  What channel?
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2004 at 9:59am
Spike TV.
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
ThEeViLcHiCkEn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2004 at 1:09pm
it was a dea ja vu of oln
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic