FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

you have to try this

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Front-Assualt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
CHARGE!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Front-Assualt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 5:32pm

Originally posted by stick_boy_2002 stick_boy_2002 wrote:

Originally posted by pballa j.r. pballa j.r. wrote:

I love playing with fire and Ive yet to get burned.

yes playing with fire is fun. very fun.

but playing with fireworks is even better.

mmmmm fireworks

Pro/Carbine
j&j ceramic
Lapco Double Trigger
SL-68II trigger spring

Ryan Hite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Hite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 6:25pm

Playing with fire is fun.... but I've lit my hand on fire a couple of times on accident... not too fun

A-5
14" J&J Ceramic
E-Grip And R/T
Polished Internals
Lapco Offset Front-Grip Mount
Soon to come: Possibly Lapco 8 inch Bigshot

SL 68-II

Soon to come: Selling
tippmann98C kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann98C kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 6:27pm

This kid today told me how to make a bing explosion thing.. you take an empty 2 liter bottle... but 5 small strips of tinfoil in it then put about 3 inches of "The Werks" toilet boil cleaner in it and close the cap. Shake it and it starts to smoke then it it gets hot so you trow it realy far and it goes boomm!!!

MY SET UP
98 custom
flatline barrel
coil remote
soon to come
responce trigger
voodoo folding stock
vert adapter
some kind of x chamber
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 6:39pm
its fun untill someone gets hurt....

then its hilarious!!!!
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 7:12pm

^ thats a shirt....

anyways, i favor AXE deodorant in my pyro adventures. one time though, my friend and i had an old skateboard so we lit it on fire with some WD-40 and rode it down the street (very fun). i liked this one thing called "dragon tears." take a plastic bendy straw (doesnt have to be bendy) and a can of AXE, then lightly spray the axe through the straw and light the end, when its on fire, u can push the little button more and it will turn into a torch. keep the "torch" lit and point the straw down at about a 45 degree angle. when the straw melts, the molten drops of straw fall on the ground and are still lit so there are a bunch of flaming dots all over the ground. TRY IT

pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 7:49pm
yo thats kewl ^^^ i am a pyro but my mom catches me alot
tmino1687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmino1687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 8:41pm
i took a cinder block and put it in the middle of the fire i had goin up north.  then i put some cremmed corn on it waited a little bit and the can shot up so high in the air i could barly see it.  the best thing i have done so far is take a crappy remote control car and put a model rocket engine on it and sent it flying down my street
98c green, 2x trig, evo 2, e-bolt,j&j 14in. with a reg and nitro
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by pbdude985 pbdude985 wrote:

yo thats kewl ^^^ i am a pyro but my mom catches me alot

LOL ME TO! U HATE IT WHEN UR MOM CATCH U?

ROFFLE.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by tippmann98C kid tippmann98C kid wrote:

This kid today told me how to make a bing explosion thing.. you take an empty 2 liter bottle... but 5 small strips of tinfoil in it then put about 3 inches of "The Werks" toilet boil cleaner in it and close the cap. Shake it and it starts to smoke then it it gets hot so you trow it realy far and it goes boomm!!!

dont try that. it makes hydrogen. there was a vid of a kid doing that with chlorien and a nother substance and it belew up in his face and the smoke is chlorien gas wich will burn your lungs like musterd gas

that stuff made extreamly cheap explosives will get your self seriously hurt. some stuff like the things in the anarkist cook book is like playing with nitroglisoren at 80* very unstable

ask 44445 about when he made smokebombs and it went off when he was cooking it. inside his house and burnt his floors

Edited by 636andy636
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

keithx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 10:44pm

find a friend with a pool that has those chlorine tabs... they burn pretty cool...

I prefer .223 over .68
---------------------
A-5 R/T
Flatline w/ F/X SD shroud
F/X Sniper stock
Intruder Assault Foregrip
SpecterGear CQB 3pt Sling
Crossfire 68/4500 (coming soon)
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 11:21pm

Playin wit fireworks is cool but, lightin and tossin sticks of TNT is way cooler

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2004 at 5:14am
Just make yourself some dry ice bombs if you want to mess with stuff like that.
borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2004 at 8:31am
it's been at least 6 months since i last burned the hair off of my fingers    excluding the first 6 years of my life   its the longest i have ever been     btw i have 2 cans of napalm in my basement and a friend with a ready excuse to buy black powder    im just biding my time.

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2004 at 9:15am

^^where in the world did you get napalm from?

Originally posted by Homer J Homer J wrote:

Just make yourself some dry ice bombs if you want to mess with stuff like that.

dry ice bombs are cool

NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
capcadetspencer View Drop Down
Who cares about a title???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capcadetspencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2004 at 9:17am
/\ Where the heck do you get napalm?!?!?! Hook me up!!!
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift -Steve Prefontaine

borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2004 at 10:58am

dude  i  made it    its verah easy    now granted it isn't the stuff they use in the army    it is very nice   one of my cans i could light and it would burn for an hourand a half and if i made it intoa  bomb it would stick to everything it touched and burn quite effectively    just melt stirofoam in gasoline  (very easy to do  just put stirofoam in gasoline  but it takes alot of stirofoam)  now the otherway of doing it i have heard is a little more effective when lit   and that is to heat up gas just enough to melt shavings from a bar of soap in it   good luck and b careful  

no i have a question   "the werks"  bathroom cleaner    is there a popular equilavent that i could use?   having never heard of "the werks"

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic