FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TRIX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TRIX
    Posted: 27 September 2004 at 4:44pm
I am wanting to know the pros and cons of a trix(dye not after market) .. I know I've been boast about the p.i.m.p. but my supplier doesn't think that theres particularly great, so I was wondering about the trix seeing as its the "compotition", and my supplier may give a little discount if i buy one

KH ARMY>you
MajorBluff View Drop Down

A mime is a WONDERFUL thing!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MajorBluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2004 at 5:10pm
little bland on the milling, air hog, get a new barrel, basically, no glaring unfixable cons

I dislike mimes, does it show?
Half Life 2>Halo 2
Gumbe02 View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumbe02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2004 at 5:11pm

umm my friend has one he says it amazing if u want i can see the pros and cons for u jsut ask

Mag shooter
gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Hamster Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2004 at 5:46pm
get a viking..for some reason i`m startin to like them, a lot

MajorBluff View Drop Down

A mime is a WONDERFUL thing!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MajorBluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2004 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by gnarkill gnarkill wrote:

get a viking..for some reason i`m startin to like them, a lot
except AKA got owned by Smart Parts and they are out of production right now so good luck

I dislike mimes, does it show?
Half Life 2>Halo 2
a5guy07 View Drop Down

1 language strike, 11/7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5guy07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2004 at 6:45pm
search around - u can find a viking easily
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2004 at 6:51pm
Excaliburs own, all.  But trix's arent bad, nice markers.  Never really shot one so i can't say, but my friend had  an Excal at PB sunday, and it was sweet.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
and10217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and10217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2004 at 7:14pm
Trix's are sick. With an evolve bolt kit, you'll get over 1,700 shots off a 68/45 so there goes the efficiency. The speed is unbelieveably fast, as fast as any timmy and DM4, with the proper board upgrades. It's an extremely reliable gun, everyone who I've talked to thats owned a trix has never had problems with it. The only downside, is that after every case or so of play, you will have to lube the bolt up with slick honey or another lube for a trix. In the end it all comes down to personal preference, so try one out if you get the chance, and make your own decision.
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2004 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by a5guy07 a5guy07 wrote:

search around - u can find a viking easily

not in canada 

I think im gonna go for the P.I.M.P. there going cheap up here...but i donno yet

Edited by 2k4kev

KH ARMY>you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic