Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2006th post super uber post party(no 56K)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2006th post super uber post party(no 56K)
    Posted: 24 September 2004 at 9:26pm

Kinda. More of a boredom thread for Gatyr. Im gonna post quite a few things, about me, things i like, things i dont, so yeah, enjoy.

me when i really have to pee(i just reall suck at photoshop and this is all i can do)

me hustlin phools during my computer science class last year on the last day of school. I suck at cards, but i love to bluff. go ahead, try me.

Cowboy Gatyr in the back of an awsome denali. I felt like a pimp.

me laughing at one funny guy. I look like a moron, oh well, it was funny because..you had to be there. I pretty much laughed for the entire 8 hours we were at the swim meet.

just so you get how tall i am. The guy im standing next to is around 5'6-5'8. And yes, i have square pecs, just like a good swimmer should. I have no muscle mass on my chest, but i can bench more than the entire baseball team, and a bunch of other people. (I can put up maybe 230-240, not really strong, but for someone who doesnt lift at all and only swims and does push ups every now and then). I also have a long torso, just like a swimmer should, and just like micheal phelps does. I should eb a really good swimmer when i grow up nice and big.

My abnormally long arms. unlike my chest, i actually have muscle mass on my arms, but i am kinda really weak copmared to how strong my chest is. Anyway, a normal wingspan for anyone is the same as their height, or a lil bit less...mine is 3 inches more than my height. Just so you know how good tihs is for a swimmer, close to all professional swimmers have a wingspan 3-4 inches more than their height.

me about to whip someone on the ground. random pic. dont know how t got into the folder. oh well. marvel at my beauty.

I got scared. thats all. Not really. I dont know why it looks like i peed my pants. But like always, im wearing a sleeveless shirt. I may dress like a prep for school, but i hate wearing sleeves. It seems constricting, and since i swim i am always stretching for some reason, and sleeves just keep me from stretching like i feel i should. sue me. 

Carly patterson=hot. Even tohugh she is 2 feet shorter than me, id still hit it.

Now for the other females at the party. Enjoy.

now for the entertainment.

Got pablo francisco to apear. Greatest stand up comic of all time.

Bruce Bruce, funny fat man. Glad he could show up.

Music, of course. I got something for everyone(that listenst to good music)

Got eminem to tell us who the real slim shady is and do some good unerground music for us.

The peoples champ Paul Wall made it here. Now we get to here good rap instead of the crap they put on the radio.

The greatest rapper of all time, Chamillionaire has made for my post party. Get me on aim if you wanna hear some if his stuff.

Dont like rap? I dont like you then, but i will get some other good stuff.

311 made it. w00tles.

Greenday made it out. much thanks to them for coming.

Apparently some people like slipknot, so here they are. enjoy.

Need some drinks? got ya covered. Just dont drink and drive.

Big screen TV for your veiwing pleasure.

oh no, a fight broke out!!! flaming esh teh sux. time to get the cops.

They've got tear gas!! oh well. fight the power.

http://www.tippmann.com/players/forum/wwf77a/members.asp">My hate list

Ok, i wasted enough time. Thanks for coming. Come back when you cant stay so long.

Im still bored. Gonna try and sleep. gotta swim soon.

Multi-Colored J View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff Z’Nuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 9:28pm
Nice chick list. That gymnast is hot.
X
Sumo_Monkey22 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’m too sexy for my teeth ...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sumo_Monkey22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 9:30pm
Sexy
MajorBluff View Drop Down

A mime is a WONDERFUL thing!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MajorBluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 9:31pm
fun times

I dislike mimes, does it show?
Half Life 2>Halo 2
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 9:32pm

yeah, but she's 4'9. oh well.

Now im confliceted tohugh. I cant post whore for a reason because i have nothing to look forward to, and if i did post whore, id be like youmont, only not as awsome or platinumy.

ehh, i dont care.

and feel free to post any other babes. I had planned on making this the next babe thread, but decided to mask it as a post party

Ryan Hite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Hite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 9:32pm

It made me smile... maybe because I'm tired... maybe cuz the fight, or maybe cuz Slipknot...

PS Sad to hear yo don't like me... dont like rap.

A-5
14" J&J Ceramic
E-Grip And R/T
Polished Internals
Lapco Offset Front-Grip Mount
Soon to come: Possibly Lapco 8 inch Bigshot

SL 68-II

Soon to come: Selling
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 9:35pm
Cool, Eminem teh r0x0rs...
yay do i win?
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 9:36pm

Forgot about tupac. To bad he's about to die again. oh well. Glad he could make it here.

Its hot here.

boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 9:45pm
hmm rap sucks. the rest is good.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 9:53pm
Nas? He is pretty good...

Anyway, nice party/random pics. Too much of you, not enough other stuff... (:
///AMG What?
pballa j.r. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike1~Language. 12/04

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa j.r. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 9:57pm
That one dude next to you up on the pic where your all posing....he is seriously buff.  '06 rocks!
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 6:51am

Originally posted by pballa j.r. pballa j.r. wrote:

That one dude next to you up on the pic where your all posing....he is seriously buff.  '06 rocks!

yeah he is, and he has been like that forever. He never worked out until football in middle school, and was like that all through out his life.

Sa things is his sister is close to being the same way, just without as much mscle mass, and smaller boobs.

pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 6:58am
about time...gosh.  lol welcome to the 2000 club now u will have permission to the mod forums.
<no ginormous sigs please>
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 7:04am
congrats
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 9:28am
Thats a lot of pics...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 9:42am
My friend moved and now goes to the same High School as Carly Patterson. Its pretty cool.
I need a new Sig...
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 10:29am

I got you a present...

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

I got you a present...

:)

chettacheez View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

I do enjoy a stinky cheese

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chettacheez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 10:48am
W000000T 1100 posts.

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 11:09am

Oh and i forgot to mention, PM me when i am offline.....offline and i will PM you bakc with a few more...reavealing...pics.

of females, not me. silly people.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic