FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You wish you were me.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Civilian Of View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Platinum Member in disguise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 5:55pm
What a worthless thread to bump..
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Civilian Of Civilian Of wrote:

What a worthless thread to bump..

Some people here actually like to listen to music and this here topic would bring about some conversation of this concert...Every time I see you post I see you more and more as an immature little kid that tries to act cool by trying to act all superior with his posts...and then I see everytime someone challenges you, all that happens is you that you say to calm down and for the person not to care so much about what people say on an internet forum...Well if you want to act like an asshole then at least have some dignity to put up a good verbal fight when you start one rather than cower into a little corner and let the other forumers that for some reason like you to defend you while you just sit there and tell the person "it's just an internet forum and to get a real life."

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 6:04pm

they look scary

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 6:05pm
wow insightful.. think im going to change the way I look at life

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 6:09pm
is it possible for you not to be such a jerk?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 6:12pm
Nope.
fireufool View Drop Down
Guested by request and language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fireufool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 6:12pm
i no non of those ppl so i really dont care
always move forward going strait will get u nowhere
there is no progress
evolutions gonna kill us all-green day jaded
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 6:17pm
i like the song, spidercrawl by buckethead.its cool.
proteus316 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proteus316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 6:42pm
wish i was going. though would rather see herb than brain on drums. if u like buckethead check out monsters and robots, his solo album.
quizl View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. very inappropriate material

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quizl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 6:42pm
if by greatest musicians you mean suck. yeah, mashed potatos and cream for the lot of you.
MEJOR QUE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by quizl quizl wrote:

if by greatest musicians you mean suck. yeah, mashed potatos and cream for the lot of you.

are you kidding me?

Les claypool is a living legend...he's one of the greatest bassists ever to live

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic