FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ONLY THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 10:49am
WOW. THAT SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN. BEING A REBELLIOUS 12 YEAR OLD MUST BE THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD. Anyways, i haven't a clue what he is talking about..
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 11:27am

You deserve a kiss.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Bugsy View Drop Down

Strike 2 - More flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 5:43pm

You kids must be like... 12 or mentally ill (with the intelligence to shoot a marker)

!   !
!   !
!   !
tippmann89c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann89c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 9:33pm
hmm... like the CAPS LOCK do we?
paintbitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Justice Justice wrote:

Hey mell, lay off the cap lock key.

I think reading your posts has decreased what lil IQ I have.

thats the nicest thing i ever heard

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Menohl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Menohl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 12:28pm
wow, this kid just used the 2 biggest "i'm an idiot" tells on a forum... they used all caps, and they said 133t!!!

As for this story, from what i could make out of it, you made fun of people for using marb's and praised Blue Streaks... although they are cheap and will more than likely not break when being shot through branches... they tend to bounce off people instead of break on them, not to mention they tend to cause injury and welts alot...

I can't decide if this kid is more of a newb or a tard...
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 12:42pm
^^^Ditto.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 1:18pm

Originally posted by Menohl Menohl wrote:

wow, this kid just used the 2 biggest "i'm an idiot" tells on a forum... they used all caps, and they said 133t!!!

As for this story, from what i could make out of it, you made fun of people for using marb's and praised Blue Streaks... although they are cheap and will more than likely not break when being shot through branches... they tend to bounce off people instead of break on them, not to mention they tend to cause injury and welts alot...

I can't decide if this kid is more of a newb or a tard...

helllloooo i allready told you If you get shot, they take you paintballs

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 2:46pm
are all of you people out to flame a kid?
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 5:54pm

Im confused is to why you posted that story....only a moron would brag bout somethin like that.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
MoNTYandTIMMoN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNTYandTIMMoN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 8:46pm

............................................(no comment)

...... i still dont get it.............

so they were playing paintball and they went to a fort and shot blue streak and marbs..................then they jumped on a trampoline

is that right??

Do not tempt the lord!

MoNTYtheLoRD
-PREDATOR- View Drop Down
Guested. Foul language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -PREDATOR- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:21pm

ok im lost...either im a total retard...or this paint bitter kid is  ^*#&%^

WHOEVER *reb* IS WHY WOULD YOU THINK I HAVE AN OVERSIZED SIG!?!?!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!THIS FORUM HAS THE WORST MODS EVER!!!!!!!!!
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:38pm
Dang yall dont have to freakin blow the kid outa the water, just dont post stuff like that. Ull get used to it, btw welcome to the forum
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
Ethos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ethos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 11:52pm

This is the New Player Forum.  If the kid didn't know he's supposed to post questions only, so what?  He's a NEW PLAYER.  Sides, going out, playing a few games with your friends in a make-shift fort at night, along with a rule called "paintball booty" where you take the other guy's paintballs sounds pretty cool. . . just the trampoline part didn't sound too fun. . . unless you're jumping around trying to shoot each other mid-air on different trampolines.  That might be fun. 

BTW, yes taking rich kids' expensive paintballs is funny and depressing, but don't shoot down the paint just cuz it costs more.  You get what you pay for. And welcome to the forums.

rave5910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rave5910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 12:27am
Originally posted by -PREDATOR- -PREDATOR- wrote:

ok im lost...either im a total retard...or this paint bitter kid is  ^*#&%^

gg resurrecting a two month old thread that wasnt any good when it was new

A-5
E-grip
32 W.B.
DOP x-chamb.
psycho bal. 2x trig
polished internals
B.L. 1.2k psi gauge
ST grip adapter
32 bottomline
Pimpsta98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pimpsta98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2004 at 7:09am
Originally posted by keithx keithx wrote:

i have no idea what just happened....

whats the deal with fort cranberry... is that uber-1337 paintballer speak?

lol
Matrix
Hyper 2 reg
Proto barrel and grips
Tadao M5
WGP uni
CCM Feedneck
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic