Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X-Core and Comp Air?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sugarfree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarfree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X-Core and Comp Air?
    Posted: 21 September 2004 at 5:44pm
Hey I am going to be getting a x-core pretty soon and I found out that at my field they only refill comp air, so I was wondering what would happen if I ran comp air through my 98 with an x-core. Btw please dont suggest a reg as I dont have the money for 1.
Signatures are **edited**
Tippmann_Werks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmann_Werks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 6:10pm

Absolutely nothing will happen.  The X-core will just act as a gas thru grip for the compressed air.  It will not harm a thing....

However, you really should look into getting a reg to maximize your compressed air's potential. 

To be blunt about your question, you'll be absolutely fine, go with it

Unofficial Tippmann On-Field Spokesperson
-Bunkering Non-Tippmann users since 1999
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 7:21pm
Dont waste your money on an x-chamber if your going to run air.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
sugarfree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarfree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 8:03pm
Well the thing is that I have 2 12 oz tanks, but the place I play at will give you a hpa tank and free refills for a day for $10, and I just wanted to know if anythingthing bad would happen if I used hpa, but I guess not. Thanks though
Signatures are **edited**
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic