FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

zomg new ps2?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by DracoPlasm DracoPlasm wrote:

And according to EGM playstation was NEVER ontop xbox always has been

Except for that time when there was no xbox, oh and that other time when ps2 games have topped the xbox by what, 2x?
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by One Love One Love wrote:

sony > microsoft
ps2 > xbox
enos > <span style="font-weight: normal;" ="bold">xteam02001, <span style="font-weight: normal;" ="bold">DracoPlasm

kthxbyebish.
</span></span>

atta boy
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 7:27pm
Directly from Sony

I'll stick with the XBOX.
patrick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Walking Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 10:41pm
i don't know. i own all three new systems, and the ps2 is the only one that gets any play. the xbox actually sat in a closet for six months before i noticed it wasn't hooked up to the tv.

DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 10:43pm
Well yeah but once xbox came out it was better then ps2 and ps2 games arent better then xbox games xbox has better graphics to

well w/e theres always gonna be ps2 VS xbox no matter how much we argue about which is better so w/e

Edited by DracoPlasm

patrick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Walking Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by DracoPlasm DracoPlasm wrote:

Well yeah but once xbox came out it was better then ps2 and ps2 games arent better then xbox games xbox has better graphics to

well w/e theres always gonna be ps2 VS xbox no matter how much we argue about which is better so w/e

completely unbiased coming from someone with an xbox sig : )

DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 10:59pm
But thats just a pic lol not arguing the xbox is better

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 11:14pm

I want one, just cause I'm a consuming idiot. My Ps2 makes noises when I open the drive... ugly noises. Works perfectly though, I just like the new one, and network adapter built in... that would have saved me too.
Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 11:15pm
I like how everyone here fails to think globally, do you realize how big of a failure the XBOX is in Japan? The PS2 has continuously outsold the XBOX in Japan (where even the GC outsells the XBOX) , Europe and of course, America.

I only bought an XBOX to mod it, which I did almost immediately after, otherwise its rather useless because are rather crappy as well as selection compared to the PS2.

I played my PS2 all the time before it was modded and now that it is I can play all the leet import games like Pop'N and IIDX.

I haven't been able to justify buying a GC yet, perhaps with the release of the new Zelda game I shall purchase one.

and dont forget...XBOX ESH TEH BEZT DEWDZ ITS GAWT TEH HALO AND HALO 2 PS2 DUZNT IT SUXXX0rzzZ!!!!!!!!111

Edited by Solipsism
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Solipsism Solipsism wrote:

XBOX ESH TEH BEZT DEWDZ ITS GAWT TEH HALO AND HALO 2 PS2 DUZNT IT SUXXX0rzzZ!!!!!!!!111

Xactlee!
Menohl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Menohl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 9:36am
You know what is truly funny and sad at the same time...

Every time i've gotten into a debate with someone over PS2 and XBox, which is better, the person agruing that the xbox is better always uses "well only the XBox has HALO!" like that is the ultimate winning point.

I've played halo, and its an ok game, much as any other first person shooter game, but to me its nowhere near justifying a person buying an xbox just to play that game.

Now Halo 2 is coming out, so i guess the new argument will be "well only XBox has halo 2 and halo!"

WOW is all i can say. I have a PS2 and i am glad i do, there are several games i have that are not even avialable on the XBOX, and i would also like to add, much of the time alot of games come out with the "XBox only" label on them, but then 3 months later they also come out on PS2, and in some cases they release a better version on ps2 (aka splinter cell had more levels when it finally came out on ps2).

So in closing i guess, using the halo agrument in my opinion only makes me laugh, not agree.
cklhockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cklhockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 9:40am
i think it also has a screen
freeze View Drop Down
Larry Fine.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 10:55am
you can play halo on computer, and if you are here, you obviously have some kind of computer...i would imagine.
"Victory Is Mine"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic