Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your thoughts on the ANS GX3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jackal14 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - F-Bomb 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your thoughts on the ANS GX3
    Posted: 20 September 2004 at 5:57pm
i have been looking for a new gun, and i think i may have found it. The ANS GX3 link It has great reviews and at this time i dont know much about cockers but it seems like it comes with alot of good stuff and preforms well.. whats you opinion on the gun ?

Thanks
Jackal
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   14" J&J Ceramic
   Palmer Stab (Female-ASA)
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   12" Teardrop
The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH’ WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 5:59pm

From what I hear, those are the next best cockers to WGP, and I hear that the company is really cool for like sponsership and stuff, like if they see that you use a lot of their stuff, they actually appreciate it for more than just money.

I was told this from the guy at my proshop

**Edit** I wasn't aware of how cheap they were, you may also want to look into cockers from WGP and get a E Blade, they are wicked.

Edited by The American
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 6:03pm
They stink. They cheap qulality fockers. IMO I wouldn't get any cocker. Save up and get a good electro gun.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Hamster Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 6:06pm
^ lets not give away your secret scarface..

Jackal14 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - F-Bomb 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

They stink. They cheap qulality fockers. IMO I wouldn't get any cocker. Save up and get a good electro gun.

you have any experience with any cockers ?

Also would you guys recommend the GX3 or GX4, if price was not a factor ?

Edited by Jackal14
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   14" J&J Ceramic
   Palmer Stab (Female-ASA)
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   12" Teardrop
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 6:18pm
you can get a wgp 03 cocker for 240, why not get the real thing for less
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 6:22pm
FOCKER! nuf said

KH ARMY>you
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 6:24pm
shh shut up gnar. Yes I have owned a cocker and I would never waste my money on another one again.

DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 6:27pm

Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

shh shut up gnar. Yes I have owned a cocker and I would never waste my money on another one again.

i would

Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 6:31pm
Ah..ok good for you. I've used other elecro guns out there and so far ever other gun I used has been ALOT better then my cocker. I think it was Civilian of who once said  to someone "You need to try a real gun"

chronzak View Drop Down
Guested - Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronzak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 7:39pm
my friend has an ans GX3-gx4 (one of em) and its really good and really fast, and he likes it alot.  
Jackal14 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - F-Bomb 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 9:09pm
ok for those who helped me out thanks.

jackal
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   14" J&J Ceramic
   Palmer Stab (Female-ASA)
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   12" Teardrop
kwkmrorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwkmrorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 9:15am
Ok well back to the topic at hand eh. You should get a WGP cocker. The ANS ones are usually pretty bad. Plus most of the upgrades they have you are going to want to change anyways.
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 11:07am
Just get an 03 vert from WGP.  And as kwk said, You are going to upgrade all those parts most likely anyway.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Pro Carbine00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro Carbine00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 4:39pm
Yea Im getting the same gun.  The reviews I have read have been great.  And I talked to someone who knows there stuff on Cockers and said there great guns for the money  ANS Regs. are great.  The only thing you need to compleat the gun is a bottom line kit and a barrel.  You shoudl have nitro too, you can run a CO2 tank w/ an anti-syphon but it could mess your gun up.  I like the gun, it comes in many colors (I was disapointed in my Tippmann after goign to a senerio).  Im gettign the Blue/Black Polished ANS GX3 w/ an 4 pc Empire Barrel Kit, Some Brand 67/3000 Nitro Tank, Revvy 12v, System X Drop w/ on/off, JT Slammer Pack.  If you get a smaller Nitro tank you will need to fill it alot b/c there inefficiant guns,  So you get a hammer and a valve (You should then get about 1200 shots) a hammer and valve is abou $50.
http://www.pb-addict.com/
My Gun:
-Tippmann Pro/Carbine
-14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic