Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jt Tourny Pants-04 Proto pants

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cockerkilla99 View Drop Down
Guested - Childish crudity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cockerkilla99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jt Tourny Pants-04 Proto pants
    Posted: 19 September 2004 at 9:05pm
I worn the Proto and JT, imo Proto are nice, keep you cool, and are better fit then the JT. But to try to save you $, you can go to www.paintballgateway.com and get a 03 Dye Hybird pants and jersery for $50 bux for both man, just b/c there 03 dont mean they suck, they were what the 04's are this year.
Notorious Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 8:46pm

Well, I ive been playign in jeans ever since Ive started playing.  And since im oh so smart, I figured out that these arent really the best thing to have in 90* weather.  So, I've been looking at some paintball pants, and as the hype has been telling me, these are pretty good to have.

Ive narrowed down my search to the Proto pants or the JT tourny pants.  Proto.  JT.

Which do you think is better and why? (Also, please, PLEASE, only reply if you have experiance with both.  Not just because Dye has a cool logo or because you have a grudge against JT goggles.)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic