Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Freak Barrel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Freak Barrel
    Posted: 17 September 2004 at 2:59pm
Hey everybody of the forum I'm going to buy the Freak Barrel for $45 dollars from a guy at my field... schwing   anyways what is the bore size for one of these things?  Oh yeah and for jesus-mas I'm gonna get the insert kit.   Thanks for reading, please reply
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 3:04pm
The bore size depends on the inserts you use.
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 3:06pm
I'm aware of the inserts part but what about just the regular barrel with no inserts.  by the way this is not ztbisme this is PROCARBINE? im at his house and I forgot to log on is as my name.
Squirrel Master View Drop Down
Official Forum Haiku Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squirrel Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 3:08pm

are you sure he's just not selling you a freak back........?

ROCK IS DEAD!!! Long Live Paper and Scissors
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 3:10pm
Yeah ive seen the barrel I know its a steal.
PROCARBINEϗ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROCARBINEϗ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 3:42pm
*bump*

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic