Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LPR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LPR
    Posted: 11 September 2004 at 5:51pm
i have a 98 custom and i will be getting a low pressure regulator, a comp air lpk, and a crossfire 68/4500 low pressure stubby tank...... i am wondering if i can get a lpr and the hpa and then later on get the lpk

Two more questions
Which lpr should i get?
How do you set a lpr?
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2004 at 5:57pm
Aren't LPR's only used for solenoids, like with the ebolt? If you mean a secondary reg for the LP kit, I reccomend the Bob Long Torpedo. As for setting regs, it differs with manufacturer.

Edited by Benjichang
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2004 at 6:56pm
ya i mean the secondary reg......do i need to have the comp air lpk if i get one cuz ive read i do

warbeak2099 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
So I said, "That is my foot!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warbeak2099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2004 at 9:49pm
Yea, lpr's are for adjusting cycling pressure and other super-low pressure needs (0-100psi).

If you get the LPK you'll need either:

#1 Preset Tank and 2ndry Regulator
#2 Adjustable Tank and Gas-Thru Grip

The best 2ndry regs are Palmers Stabilizers and Akalmp Sidewinders. There are other good ones, but you'll want a high-pressure 2ndry reg for a Tippmann. A Bob Long Torpedo would be a great choice if you're tight on $$$.

You can get the reg and a tank and then get the LPK later if you want. You'll need a vertical adapter as well if you're not getting the LPK first.

Edited by warbeak2099
MIDN 2/C, US Navy

LCE-SpyderMag | G-Force Pneumatic Mag | '99 RF Sniper II
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2004 at 10:34pm
so if i was to get the sidewinder or palmer should i get the high pressure or low pressure hpa 
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2004 at 10:54pm
and i would have to get an inline reg right? so it can go through the vertical adaptor i will have to put in the grip so the lpk can come out in front of the trigger guard
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2004 at 2:28pm
any one

warbeak2099 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
So I said, "That is my foot!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warbeak2099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2004 at 7:21pm
If you have a Tippmann don't get a LP preset tank. Even if you have the LPK, you need an HP preset tank. If you get the LPK you will need either one of the two setups I already listed above. Read my previous post again. If you don't get the LPK you can use the HPA tank without any other addons.
MIDN 2/C, US Navy

LCE-SpyderMag | G-Force Pneumatic Mag | '99 RF Sniper II
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic