Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

here’s the best site for milsim a5 mods

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TippmannA5User View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam is t3h sux

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannA5User Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: here’s the best site for milsim a5 mods
    Posted: 10 September 2004 at 9:06pm

http://www.pbase.com/deelux/paintball

This is exactly the type of site I was looking for when I got my spring airsoft MP-5 to put my A-5 in/on.  It tells you how to put palmers in MP-5 mags, put the front grip of a MP-5 on the barrle, and put the two posisition stock from the MP-5 on a A-5.  There are also some pics of the guy's milsim games with real tracked APC.

My gun will hopefully look like this when I put all the stuff on it.

Edited by TippmannA5User
Just shoot yourself and save me the trouble.
click the pic!
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 9:21pm
Thats not the best milsim site maybe for MP5's but thats not the only milsim in the world that site sux unless you want an MP5

TippmannA5User View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam is t3h sux

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannA5User Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 9:25pm
I want a MP-5, and this tells you how to do it.  Please use proper puncuation.
Just shoot yourself and save me the trouble.
click the pic!
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2004 at 11:34am
Congrats for wanting 1 but you said the best milsim site and its not it only has 1 milsim gun opsgear.com is 10 times better and ill use what i want

Sgt.Tippy<^> View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt.Tippy<^> Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 8:43am

it's ok but i prefer ops gear aswell but it probably is the best for MP5

anyway the a5 was ment to replicate the heckler&koch Mp5 so yea it's good on a a5

Tippmann A5
Red/Green dot sight
Lapco Bigshot 8.5"
Palmers A5 Stableiser
20oz Gas canister/Anti Syphon
ArmySyko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArmySyko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 9:48am
OpsGear.com looks to be an alright site with more stuff for milsims but it doesn't help the vet who has a lot of the gear already and can't fit any of the specialized paintball pouches onto his ALICE/MOLLE rig.  The ultimate site might have stuff that goes with the new MOLLE system without the use of snap-on adapters.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic