Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Harris Bipod

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SuperC-0530 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperC-0530 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Harris Bipod
    Posted: 09 September 2004 at 4:36am

I have a few questions.... and please if you know what your talking about ansere them.

1. when i get a new shroud what does it come with? any replacement parts for the origional shroud

2. will the harris bipod fit on the end of my barrel when i get it, keep in mind the bipod mont requires a couple inches to fit on the end of the barrel.
(If it wont fir ill just fit it on my mini 30 and wait til hunting season to get good use out of it)

If you have a metal flatline shroud, tell me if it has enough space, if you have both the bipod and the new shroud for the the tippmann 98's flatline then tell me if it works or not.

FYI: whomever hates deer meat, if you havent tried it your a little  thats missin out on some good eatin.

I'm quite the bored one...
For Honor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike, stupid sexual slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote For Honor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 5:35am

you might want to consider posting this in upgrades and customizing

and when you do, post at a peak hour

Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 2:45pm
You might want to consider some grammar and correct spelling.

Harris Bipod is too much bipod for a paintball gun. Throw it on you'r Mini 30, which it should work wonders, just don't forget to re-zero your rifle, and don't take it on and off in the field. This will require re-zeroing.

Buy a cheaper more throw away one for paintball.

And you don't really need one in paintball, it makes your gun too front heavy.

KBK
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic