FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

barrel for my a5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VTpaintballer View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VTpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: barrel for my a5
    Posted: 06 September 2004 at 11:52am

ok right now ijust have rt with stock barrel and i like woodsball.... what barrel should i get and what other upgrades you think i should invest in for my a5 and i want a new regulator..... $ doesn't matter

thanx

and which one of these lapco's aren't good: http://www.countypaintball.com/product_overview.asp?from=pro ducts&category=8&subcategory=83  ?

Edited by VTpaintballer
The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH’ WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2004 at 11:56am

Everyone will probably tell you the flatline, but I say a Lapco Bigshot, they are wicked accurate, and at a excellent price.

Upgrades are all up to you and how you like to play, maybe get an R/T

Good Luck with your choice

roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2004 at 11:57am
dye ultralite or dye boomstick...start w/ 14" and buy tips according 2 wat u like from there...flatlines suk
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
mindgame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mindgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2004 at 12:10pm

alot of people reccomended the lapco bigshot  - no one seemed to have anythign bad to say about it and they advised it was great quality for the price..this was from the opinions on multiple sites..

so i decided to buy the lapco bigshot 12 inch for my a-5  - if your not getting a barrel for a while ill let you know how it is when i get it..

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic