Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bolt help.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daviddab03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daviddab03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bolt help.
    Posted: 06 September 2004 at 10:56am
alright, the other day i was playing speedball, and i was getting my gun going pretty fast. But after a short time the rear cocking bolt wouldnt cock back all the way(by itself). i could fix it by just pulling it back a little bit, but what can i get so that this wont keep happening? it happened 5 times in one game already.
SL Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SL Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2004 at 11:06am
Some times pieces of shell from a broken ball can get in there and stop it up. Recock pressure may be a problem if your tank is getting low. Also, it sounds really simple and I don't want to insult you but, make sure the bolt is lubed up pretty good before you play. Some of these are what I have found makes a bolt malfunction.
Lady... I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2004 at 11:36am
This is a pretty common problem. Sometimes the drive and sear spring are worn out, or your gun isn't properly lubricated. But most often it is the user shooting fast with CO2, causing the gun to "freeze up" and not recock. Were you using CO2?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic