Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hurricane Frances

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
speedballer1313 View Drop Down
Almost Fabulous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedballer1313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hurricane Frances
    Posted: 03 September 2004 at 9:59pm
I picked a bad time to move in with my dad in Melbourne, didn't I?

(edited for spelling errors)

Edited by speedballer1313
Retired from paintball. No cash, No time, And a girfriend.
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:02pm
wheres melbourne? bahamas?

GUN WHORE
XTC
Almost Fabulous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedballer1313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:07pm
Where Frances is going to make a direct hit in a bit. on teh east coast of Florida.
PAINTBALL1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAINTBALL1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:09pm
Good luck to ya.. hope everything turns out the best possible.
USAF Special Weapons Technician.
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:09pm
shouldnt you be moving out......or relocating to a safer place?

GUN WHORE
XTC
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:09pm
my family had to travel up to the north so they wouldnt get hit
Tippmannshooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmannshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:10pm
My family from melbourne was visiting up here this week and they decided just not to go back home, because their condo is right on the beach and bound to be destroyed.
Almost Fabulous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedballer1313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:14pm
I live on the beach too.

I SHOULD be leaving, buts its too late. The traffic is awful and there is no way i'd get out. There is a safe room in the local power company's HQ, my dad works there. only about 50 people here are staying, theres no question our houses will be gone, and maybe even us. who knows.
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:16pm
well the best of luck to you
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:18pm

Originally posted by Tippmannshooter Tippmannshooter wrote:

My family from melbourne was visiting up here this week and they decided just not to go back home, because their condo is right on the beach and bound to be destroyed.

that sux, what are you taking w/ you if anything? i would hate that to happen to me... sorry man...

meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:18pm

Originally posted by speedballer1313 speedballer1313 wrote:

I live on the beach too.

I SHOULD be leaving, buts its too late. The traffic is awful and there is no way i'd get out. There is a safe room in the local power company's HQ, my dad works there. only about 50 people here are staying, theres no question our houses will be gone, and maybe even us. who knows.

if you do live and im sure you will, get pics of it dude thatd be awesome to see(that sounds mean...) but if you can get like pics after it comes through

GUN WHORE
XTC
Almost Fabulous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedballer1313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:20pm
Oh, no doubt. i already have my "before" pics. i'll do teh after's, well, after the storm.

The room is underground, it just depends on flooding. The storm wouldnt get us, it would be the floods.
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:20pm
well you're in my prayers. just stay safe and ALWAYS be prepared for it to hit. you should even have some of your stuff packed that you want to keep(valuables)(paintball gun) and bring them to that place right away. i'd even start sleeping there if i was you. well tell us how it goes. the best of luck to you. god bless.
Almost Fabulous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedballer1313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:23pm
My Paintball stuff is at my Original home in Gerogia, at the paintball level i play, i won't give up that!

but i do have a pretty big box of things.
TRAVELER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vulcan Logic Academy Graduate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAVELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:52pm

I'm at Ft Lauderdale beach, and so far the weather hasn't been all that bad. It's been a little windy and rainy, but otherwise pretty nice out. The wind has blown off the humidity, and it's actually a little cool outside for a change.

I've never seen better surf than that we are getting now, but the cops won't let anyone in the water. Usually the only thing worse than the surfing down here is the snow skiing.

My friends and I had been planning a couple big paintball games for tonight and tomorrow, and then a damn hurricane has to come along and mess everything up. I got my Angel out of the shop on Monday, and I was looking forward to putting it to good use.

For I will wander to and fro,
I'll go where I no one do know,
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 11:05pm
good luck man

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic