Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just saw the passion......

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
-The Unknown- View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Spam

Joined: 29 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 9:33pm

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

I find it amazing that people need some Hollywood movie to become inspired spiritually. It says a lot about both American culture and a majority of those who title themselves "Christians".


This goes to you and Frozen above me.

I was already a christian before I saw this movie but this helped me to realize.  But so what If this influences someone to become a christian?  I say they have more guts than either of you.  At least the standing for something instead of nothing.


Frozen---Mel Gibson has no control over my life, God does.  So don't make it seem like I'm worshipping Mel, because I'm not. 


I think you're a bit wrong. If I wanted the easy way out, then I'd be Christian and be exactly the same as everyone else around me. Being one of a few openly atheist students in a Catholic school of a thousand isn't really a piece of cake. But I stand up for what I believe and think about it as well.

So back to the thinking concept. I said a majority of those who call themselves Christian, not all of them. If your faith was not rejuvenated by the movie, then the post does not apply to you. Make sense?

However, since you mentioned it, I'd say that anyone who chooses their faith because of a movie is a sheep, and the same goes for anyone who never gets past the Superego stage of their religious development.

Oh look, let's all bow to Ejp, he is a HERO!! [/Sarcasm]

Quite the contrary my friend.

Most of the poeple who are christian that are posting in this thread have made it clear that they were christians before the viewed the flick, and that it just made their faith even stronger...

Back to Top
Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 18 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1002
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 9:36pm
Ok, I believe in god, whoopy for me. Why, may I inquire, should I have to believe in anything more than that? Surely saying "**edited**" isn't enough to make me go to hell or whatever...

I mean come on. If god really loves you, as you say he does, why would he get all whiney about a swear? hmm? What is a swear? it is but a word, a means of communicating. WHO, I ask, says that "**edited**" is a BAD, SINFUL word? HUMANS do, NOT god.


Back to Top
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 6483
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by -The Unknown- -The Unknown- wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

I find it amazing that people need some Hollywood movie to become inspired spiritually. It says a lot about both American culture and a majority of those who title themselves "Christians".


This goes to you and Frozen above me.

I was already a christian before I saw this movie but this helped me to realize.  But so what If this influences someone to become a christian?  I say they have more guts than either of you.  At least the standing for something instead of nothing.


Frozen---Mel Gibson has no control over my life, God does.  So don't make it seem like I'm worshipping Mel, because I'm not. 


I think you're a bit wrong. If I wanted the easy way out, then I'd be Christian and be exactly the same as everyone else around me. Being one of a few openly atheist students in a Catholic school of a thousand isn't really a piece of cake. But I stand up for what I believe and think about it as well.

So back to the thinking concept. I said a majority of those who call themselves Christian, not all of them. If your faith was not rejuvenated by the movie, then the post does not apply to you. Make sense?

However, since you mentioned it, I'd say that anyone who chooses their faith because of a movie is a sheep, and the same goes for anyone who never gets past the Superego stage of their religious development.

Oh look, let's all bow to Ejp, he is a HERO!! [/Sarcasm]

Quite the contrary my friend.

Most of the poeple who are christian that are posting in this thread have made it clear that they were christians before the viewed the flick, and that it just made their faith even stronger...



1. It's the truth though. I find it funny how you can applaud Christians for standing up what they believe in, but not anyone else. Neat how that works. I don't think someone who has the courage to think is a hero though, thanks anyway.

2. "Quite the contrary"? What exactly do you disagree with there and how do you disagree with it. If I used your tactics, I could just say, "You're wrong" and this would be over.

3. Practicing Christians, eh? So what exactly did they do as a result of this strengthening of faith? Go to Church? You're supposed to do that anyway, I personally don't believe someone can simply label themselves Christian and still be a true member of the religion.
__________________
__________________

Back to Top
-The Unknown- View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Spam

Joined: 29 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:

Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:

Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

I find it amazing that people need some Hollywood movie to become inspired spiritually. It says a lot about both American culture and a majority of those who title themselves "Christians".


This goes to you and Frozen above me.

I was already a christian before I saw this movie but this helped me to realize.  But so what If this influences someone to become a christian?  I say they have more guts than either of you.  At least the standing for something instead of nothing.


When did I, even once, even possibly, say that I'm not Christian?

Assumption is the mother of all **edited**ups.


By the way you were talking, I proposed that you werent.  And anyone the uses the F word probably isn'y a christian.


Oh, so I can't be a christian because I swear every so often? One(two!) teeny weeny swear **edited**s me for life and possibly beyond?
Please, feed your garbage to someone else.

Ever heard of a devils advocate? Let's see if we can pick this apart. But no, I was actually serious about most of it.

but why would you do it if you know you are breaking the commandments.

also, he didmt say you weren't, but you truly arent acting like it

 

also, read my commandment quiz



If you have ever masturbated then you have violated one of the Ten Commandments. Get the hell off our forum, sinner.

We are born sinners. But we won't get too deep into that because your small mind might bust from the confusment...

Look, being a christian is not about being a goody-two-shoes... Its believeing in God and that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and willing to accept the fact that he can and WILL forgive you for them...

As I have said before, a man who has raped 20 women and then murded them but then gets saved, WILL go to heaven. Whereas a man who is a up-standing citizen, a charitable and kindhearted person, but does not accept Jesus as the Lord and King, WILL go to hell.

 

Back to Top
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 6483
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by -The Unknown- -The Unknown- wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:

Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:

Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

I find it amazing that people need some Hollywood movie to become inspired spiritually. It says a lot about both American culture and a majority of those who title themselves "Christians".


This goes to you and Frozen above me.

I was already a christian before I saw this movie but this helped me to realize.  But so what If this influences someone to become a christian?  I say they have more guts than either of you.  At least the standing for something instead of nothing.


When did I, even once, even possibly, say that I'm not Christian?

Assumption is the mother of all **edited**ups.


By the way you were talking, I proposed that you werent.  And anyone the uses the F word probably isn'y a christian.


Oh, so I can't be a christian because I swear every so often? One(two!) teeny weeny swear **edited**s me for life and possibly beyond?
Please, feed your garbage to someone else.

Ever heard of a devils advocate? Let's see if we can pick this apart. But no, I was actually serious about most of it.

but why would you do it if you know you are breaking the commandments.

also, he didmt say you weren't, but you truly arent acting like it

 

also, read my commandment quiz



If you have ever masturbated then you have violated one of the Ten Commandments. Get the hell off our forum, sinner.

We are born sinners. But we won't get too deep into that because your small mind might bust from the confusment...

Look, being a christian is not about being a goody-two-shoes... Its believeing in God and that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and willing to accept the fact that he can and WILL forgive you for them...

As I have said before, a man who has raped 20 women and then murded them but then gets saved, WILL go to heaven. Whereas a man who is a up-standing citizen, a charitable and kindhearted person, but does not accept Jesus as the Lord and King, WILL go to hell.

 



Yeah, if you're a Protestant then that is subjectively true. I won't get into epistemology though, that might make your "small mind bust from the confusment". Confusment isn't a word, by the way.
__________________
__________________

Back to Top
-The Unknown- View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Spam

Joined: 29 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

Originally posted by -The Unknown- -The Unknown- wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

I find it amazing that people need some Hollywood movie to become inspired spiritually. It says a lot about both American culture and a majority of those who title themselves "Christians".


This goes to you and Frozen above me.

I was already a christian before I saw this movie but this helped me to realize.  But so what If this influences someone to become a christian?  I say they have more guts than either of you.  At least the standing for something instead of nothing.


Frozen---Mel Gibson has no control over my life, God does.  So don't make it seem like I'm worshipping Mel, because I'm not. 


I think you're a bit wrong. If I wanted the easy way out, then I'd be Christian and be exactly the same as everyone else around me. Being one of a few openly atheist students in a Catholic school of a thousand isn't really a piece of cake. But I stand up for what I believe and think about it as well.

So back to the thinking concept. I said a majority of those who call themselves Christian, not all of them. If your faith was not rejuvenated by the movie, then the post does not apply to you. Make sense?

However, since you mentioned it, I'd say that anyone who chooses their faith because of a movie is a sheep, and the same goes for anyone who never gets past the Superego stage of their religious development.

Oh look, let's all bow to Ejp, he is a HERO!! [/Sarcasm]

Quite the contrary my friend.

Most of the poeple who are christian that are posting in this thread have made it clear that they were christians before the viewed the flick, and that it just made their faith even stronger...



1. It's the truth though. I find it funny how you can applaud Christians for standing up what they believe in, but not anyone else. Neat how that works. I don't think someone who has the courage to think is a hero though, thanks anyway.

2. "Quite the contrary"? What exactly do you disagree with there and how do you disagree with it. If I used your tactics, I could just say, "You're wrong" and this would be over.

3. Practicing Christians, eh? So what exactly did they do as a result of this strengthening of faith? Go to Church? You're supposed to do that anyway, I personally don't believe someone can simply label themselves Christian and still be a true member of the religion.

1. I can applaud other people, but not those who blatantly call my God a "man in the clouds".

2.And if i used your tactics i'd have my head stuck in a toilet...

3.It's not a label, it's a life.

Back to Top
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 6483
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by -The Unknown- -The Unknown- wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

Originally posted by -The Unknown- -The Unknown- wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

I find it amazing that people need some Hollywood movie to become inspired spiritually. It says a lot about both American culture and a majority of those who title themselves "Christians".


This goes to you and Frozen above me.

I was already a christian before I saw this movie but this helped me to realize.  But so what If this influences someone to become a christian?  I say they have more guts than either of you.  At least the standing for something instead of nothing.


Frozen---Mel Gibson has no control over my life, God does.  So don't make it seem like I'm worshipping Mel, because I'm not. 


I think you're a bit wrong. If I wanted the easy way out, then I'd be Christian and be exactly the same as everyone else around me. Being one of a few openly atheist students in a Catholic school of a thousand isn't really a piece of cake. But I stand up for what I believe and think about it as well.

So back to the thinking concept. I said a majority of those who call themselves Christian, not all of them. If your faith was not rejuvenated by the movie, then the post does not apply to you. Make sense?

However, since you mentioned it, I'd say that anyone who chooses their faith because of a movie is a sheep, and the same goes for anyone who never gets past the Superego stage of their religious development.

Oh look, let's all bow to Ejp, he is a HERO!! [/Sarcasm]

Quite the contrary my friend.

Most of the poeple who are christian that are posting in this thread have made it clear that they were christians before the viewed the flick, and that it just made their faith even stronger...



1. It's the truth though. I find it funny how you can applaud Christians for standing up what they believe in, but not anyone else. Neat how that works. I don't think someone who has the courage to think is a hero though, thanks anyway.

2. "Quite the contrary"? What exactly do you disagree with there and how do you disagree with it. If I used your tactics, I could just say, "You're wrong" and this would be over.

3. Practicing Christians, eh? So what exactly did they do as a result of this strengthening of faith? Go to Church? You're supposed to do that anyway, I personally don't believe someone can simply label themselves Christian and still be a true member of the religion.

1. I can applaud other people, but not those who blatantly call my God a "man in the clouds".

2.And if i used your tactics i'd have my head stuck in a toilet...

3.It's not a label, it's a life.



1. You're avoiding the point, first of all. Second of all, I never said anything to that effect. At all. I never even said God didn't exist. Good try.

2. You still have yet to address point #2. Do you not have a good reply or something?

3. One of Ghandi's most famous quotes says something to the effect of "Christians sound great, but I have never met one." He was talking about so many people can label themselves Christian, yet completely slack on the actual "life" part, as you put it.
__________________
__________________

Back to Top
Tippmannshooter View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 12 July 2002
Location: Lao People’s Dem. Rep.
Status: Offline
Points: 1123
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmannshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 9:51pm
Why can't everyone just get along and worship Baal
Back to Top
munky! View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Porn sig

Joined: 20 October 2002
Location: American Samoa
Status: Offline
Points: 2991
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote munky! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 9:54pm
because i dont have expansion :(
Forumers ageinst stuff that sucks
Back to Top
Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 18 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1002
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:

Ok, I believe in god, whoopy for me. Why, may I inquire, should I have to believe in anything more than that? Surely saying "**edited**" isn't enough to make me go to hell or whatever...

I mean come on. If god really loves you, as you say he does, why would he get all whiney about a swear? hmm? What is a swear? it is but a word, a means of communicating. WHO, I ask, says that "**edited**" is a BAD, SINFUL word? HUMANS do, NOT god.




It's cool how nobody can answer this.
Back to Top
-The Unknown- View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Spam

Joined: 29 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

Originally posted by -The Unknown- -The Unknown- wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

Originally posted by -The Unknown- -The Unknown- wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

Originally posted by Ejp414 Ejp414 wrote:

I find it amazing that people need some Hollywood movie to become inspired spiritually. It says a lot about both American culture and a majority of those who title themselves "Christians".


This goes to you and Frozen above me.

I was already a christian before I saw this movie but this helped me to realize.  But so what If this influences someone to become a christian?  I say they have more guts than either of you.  At least the standing for something instead of nothing.


Frozen---Mel Gibson has no control over my life, God does.  So don't make it seem like I'm worshipping Mel, because I'm not. 


I think you're a bit wrong. If I wanted the easy way out, then I'd be Christian and be exactly the same as everyone else around me. Being one of a few openly atheist students in a Catholic school of a thousand isn't really a piece of cake. But I stand up for what I believe and think about it as well.

So back to the thinking concept. I said a majority of those who call themselves Christian, not all of them. If your faith was not rejuvenated by the movie, then the post does not apply to you. Make sense?

However, since you mentioned it, I'd say that anyone who chooses their faith because of a movie is a sheep, and the same goes for anyone who never gets past the Superego stage of their religious development.

Oh look, let's all bow to Ejp, he is a HERO!! [/Sarcasm]

Quite the contrary my friend.

Most of the poeple who are christian that are posting in this thread have made it clear that they were christians before the viewed the flick, and that it just made their faith even stronger...



1. It's the truth though. I find it funny how you can applaud Christians for standing up what they believe in, but not anyone else. Neat how that works. I don't think someone who has the courage to think is a hero though, thanks anyway.

2. "Quite the contrary"? What exactly do you disagree with there and how do you disagree with it. If I used your tactics, I could just say, "You're wrong" and this would be over.

3. Practicing Christians, eh? So what exactly did they do as a result of this strengthening of faith? Go to Church? You're supposed to do that anyway, I personally don't believe someone can simply label themselves Christian and still be a true member of the religion.

1. I can applaud other people, but not those who blatantly call my God a "man in the clouds".

2.And if i used your tactics i'd have my head stuck in a toilet...

3.It's not a label, it's a life.



1. You're avoiding the point, first of all. Second of all, I never said anything to that effect. At all. I never even said God didn't exist. Good try.

2. You still have yet to address point #2. Do you not have a good reply or something?

3. One of Ghandi's most famous quotes says something to the effect of "Christians sound great, but I have never met one." He was talking about so many people can label themselves Christian, yet completely slack on the actual "life" part, as you put it.

1. But you said you're an atheist, way to contridict yourself...

2. This thread has changed from a "The Passion was a great movie" thread. To a God vs. * thread. So weather or not the movie touched you this tread DOES apply to you.

3. Is that a question as phrased by a moron or are you saying that i'm right and you give up?

Back to Top
-The Unknown- View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Spam

Joined: 29 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:13pm

Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:

Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:

Ok, I believe in god, whoopy for me. Why, may I inquire, should I have to believe in anything more than that? Surely saying "**edited**" isn't enough to make me go to hell or whatever...

I mean come on. If god really loves you, as you say he does, why would he get all whiney about a swear? hmm? What is a swear? it is but a word, a means of communicating. WHO, I ask, says that "**edited**" is a BAD, SINFUL word? HUMANS do, NOT god.




It's cool how nobody can answer this.

With that statement, i doubt you really do...

Yes

So you are one of those people who believe that you ar eborn good and depending on how much bad stuff you do in your life will determine your eternal placement? (As in: Heaven or Hell...)

Ok you murder someone, and then you swear. According to the Bible, you have done two equally wrong sins...

Have you EVER heard of Ephessians 4:29? If not, look it up..

Back to Top
Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 18 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1002
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:16pm
I feel that the bible is a load of nonsense.

I never said I was born good, I never said I am going to heaven. We just had an abruptly ended debate in irc. I said that I am unsure as to whether I believe in heaven, and I pretty much do believe in hell.(don't ask, I don't get it either)

And who are you to question my belief in god? Just cause I don't believe all the other stuff, doesn't mean i cant believe in bubba himself.
Back to Top
-The Unknown- View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Spam

Joined: 29 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:19pm

Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:


Just cause I don't believe all the other stuff, doesn't mean i cant believe in bubba himself.

Are you trying to publically confess that you are a retarded 12 year old with epilepsy, or are you just being dumb?

Back to Top
ekeboo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
strike 1 5/1 Filter dodge

Joined: 23 May 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1394
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekeboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:21pm
this is a sad world we live in thats all i have to say.


Back to Top
Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 18 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1002
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by -The Unknown- -The Unknown- wrote:

Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:


Just cause I don't believe all the other stuff, doesn't mean i cant believe in bubba himself.

Are you trying to publically confess that you are a retarded 12 year old with epilepsy, or are you just being dumb?



Forgive me for not expressing the same amount of care over such petty things as a name as your esteemed self deems necessary.

Back to Top
Joshy View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 11 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 278
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:24pm
My mom bought it today on DVD, I'll prolly watch it this weekend.
I guarantee that I am better than you at Halo 2.
Back to Top
-The Unknown- View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Spam

Joined: 29 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:

Originally posted by -The Unknown- -The Unknown- wrote:

Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:


Just cause I don't believe all the other stuff, doesn't mean i cant believe in bubba himself.

Are you trying to publically confess that you are a retarded 12 year old with epilepsy, or are you just being dumb?



Forgive me for not expressing the same amount of care over such petty things as a name as your esteemed self deems necessary.

Forgive me for calling you a retarded 12 year old with epilepsy, I meant, a retarded 12 year old with epilepsy and a brain tumor

Back to Top
-The Unknown- View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Spam

Joined: 29 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:26pm

Originally posted by ekeboo ekeboo wrote:

this is a sad world we live in thats all i have to say.

Thank you for your useless contribution to this thread!

Back to Top
-The Unknown- View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Spam

Joined: 29 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:27pm

I think Ejp went to beddy-bye



Edited by -The Unknown-
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.281 seconds.