Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon Attack Faked???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Vitamin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vitamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Fallout_soldier Fallout_soldier wrote:

Originally posted by Vitamin Vitamin wrote:

So why didn't we shoot down the missle? We are the US in the year 2004, so why not use an interceptor missle to shoot down this larger one?

It was a plane, end of story.

Cant shoot down missiles cheif.  It like trying to shoot down paintballs in a split second of worning.

That has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 4:39pm

Why because you can shoot down missiles?

Or because you are wrong.

Edited by Fallout_soldier

Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 4:43pm

So why didn't we shoot down the missle? We are the US in the year 2004, so why not use an interceptor missle to shoot down this larger one?

Cant shoot down missiles cheif.  It like trying to shoot down paintballs in a split second of worning.

I'm pretty sure we shot down a few SCUDs and Al-Samud II rockets at the start of the Iraq War when Saddam was lobbing them into Kuwait.

As for the person who said it is possible to launch a missle halfway around the globe and hit the pentagon citing ICBMs as evidence. You are wrong. ICBMs are essentially shot into space, then the re-entry vehicle containing the warhead drops own on the target. It's a ballistic missle(the B in ICBM), not guded like a tomahawk. You'd definatly notice one of those being launched with satalites. You know, that's why the cold war was unwinnable, becaaus if anyone shot off their missles, there'd still be ebough time before they hit for the other to launch their own.
Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ladyboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Wasn't I the first to use the Bump pic?

I had forgetten about it.

Not that one, unless it was that pic, but I added the text.

It feels good to be a gangster
welcome guest View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The Man is Keeping Me Down, Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote welcome guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 5:01pm

We had missiles defense since 1958 many advances since then.

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/missile/row/aa-2.htm

http://www.sinodefence.com/airforce/weapon/r73.asp

fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 5:59pm

notice the flames, large ones, burning for hours, a missle cant make a fire that big, for that long. fire needs fuel to burn, and a fire like that needs more than just paper and objects in the building, those flames are from a liquid fire, not dry material, a missle can't make a fire like that. This is just another stupid scam by idiots trying to confuse people. And unlike the towers, the Pentagon was a much sturdier structure, thats why there was less damage. The Pentagon is concrete and I think steel. Much stronger than the towers. Thats why there wasent as much damage, and we know the names of the peple who died on that flight, they are in books etc.

Edited by fractus.scud

Benny go home!
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 6:05pm
Ummm, linky looks broken.

And you can shoot missiles down.

The Mk15 Phalanx CIWS 20mm 6 barrel cannon is the primary close in anti missile weapon of the US.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/mk1 49.htm

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ship/systems/ mk-15.htm

There has been talk of these being installed on the White House. Although these would be close to useless against a B747.

The Mk 7 Aegis wyeapon system is the primary fleet defence weapon.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ship/systems/ aegis.htm

http://www.globalsecurity.org/space/systems/sm3.htm

The F14 with its AIM54 Pheonix missiles are also tasked with shooting down cruise missiles.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/aim -54.htm

The Army's primary anti missile system is the Patriot, but it is too big and bulky to intercept a small missile, it is mainly an anti ballistic missile weapon.

The Arrow is a slightly faster more manouverable weapon.

And the Theater HighAltitude Area Defence (THAAD) isn't doing as well as it is meant to be, but it is mainly and anti ballistic missile as well.

The ABL in the 747 is also an anti ballistic missile system.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/space/systems/abl.htm
KBK
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 6:10pm
Imagine if we found out that the government was responsible for 9/11....I wonder what would happen....I'm thinkin revolution...if so I'd be on the streets with an AK...

well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 6:15pm
The govt wasent responsible. Dont even bothering going there. Al Quida admitted it! we know who flew the planes and their backrounds, dont even go there.

Benny go home!
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by .Ryan .Ryan wrote:

Imagine if we found out that the government was responsible for 9/11....I wonder what would happen....I'm thinkin revolution...if so I'd be on the streets with an AK...

Just stop talking now...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
RenegadeGopher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Renegade of Funk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RenegadeGopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by fractus.scud fractus.scud wrote:

The govt wasent responsible. Dont even bothering going there. Al Quida admitted it! we know who flew the planes and their backrounds, dont even go there.

leik wwo htis ygu is teh smartest gyu on hte fromu
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 6:27pm
Jeeze...I wasn't insinuating that they were...it's just a what if senario....the AK thing was a joke....

Vitamin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vitamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 6:33pm

I think a missle that size would have enough kenetic energy to go right through most of the Pentagon. And if it had a warhead, which it prolly would, it would take a bigger chunk of the pentagon and create quite a crater.

Edit: BTW the government does not allow the pentagon to be video taped so they confiscated all the tapes. And I think any country would if a major government building got attacked.

Edited by Vitamin
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 6:34pm
I know that, but there are people who do believe that it was faked. And that annoys me.

Benny go home!
paintballman_13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballman_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 6:44pm

I think a missle that size would have enough kenetic energy to go right through most of the Pentagon. And if it had a warhead, which it prolly would, it would take a bigger chunk of the pentagon and create quite a crater.

Edit: BTW the government does not allow the pentagon to be video taped so they confiscated all the tapes. And I think any country would if a major government building got attacked.

Thats a bunch of garbage. If the gov't didnt allow video of the pentagon then why did Discovery do a show on it? Theres more info on the show than there would be on a cheap tape of the outside of the building.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 6:46pm
THe first hing I though when I saw the 9/11 attacks was
1) OMFG!
2) Damn it is an intelligent idea
3) I pity whom ever the USA blames.

Then in the next couple of days it was obvious they were going to blame the Arabs, I wondered if maybe the Israelie's did it. Get the USA to take care of their problems for them.

But it was more musings than any solid belief.

KBK
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 6:51pm

No, your wrong a missle wont cause a fire that large that will burn that fierce for hours. Liquid fire, not dry chemial missle fire. That why it WAS a plane.

Benny go home!
Vitamin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vitamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by fractus.scud fractus.scud wrote:

No, your wrong a missle wont cause a fire that large that will burn that fierce for hours. Liquid fire, not dry chemial missle fire. That why it WAS a plane.

Did you quote the wrong person, cause I didn't say anything about a fire and I am sure it was a plane.

travis75 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Penthouse....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travis75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 7:25pm

Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

THe first hing I though when I saw the 9/11 attacks was
1) OMFG!
2) Damn it is an intelligent idea
3) I pity whom ever the USA blames.

Then in the next couple of days it was obvious they were going to blame the Arabs, I wondered if maybe the Israelie's did it. Get the USA to take care of their problems for them.

But it was more musings than any solid belief.

KBK

The only reason we are in iraq is because it is littered with oil.

The Government puts on a show (9/11)  To confuse us, Then goes to iraq to cash in on the oil.

Hey MPAA, Guess what?

09 f9 11 02 9d 74 e3 5b d8 41 56 c5 63 56 88 c0!
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 7:30pm
Travis, See point 3.

:)

KBK
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic